Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar Collectors biggest contributor to Global Warming There Is

Started by sparks, September 06, 2009, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Sorry CE, I didn't see your second response in time before I posted.  I still think Sparks thread name is appropriate though as the deserts are a waste of solar energy collection, whether they are contributing to global warming goes I'm not scientifically educated to make a response to that question although I'm suspicious about all the wasted heat going back into the atmosphere and being absorbed by C02.

Regards,
Paul

onthecuttingedge2005

Goat

Why wimper and go away, what is your take on infrared frequency collection to power tech that maybe able to produce power other than the title of this thread?

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Goat.

what does the title or header of this topic say to you?

to me it says it is the worst contribute of global warming. do you support global warming or not.

the original poster didn't even offer researched evidence.

when chicken little says the sky is falling do you think its global or on a personified level?

Jerry :)

Goat

Ok fair enough, let's let it be as is and see what Sparks and others say on the subject.