Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WattBuilder

Quote from: MileHigh on September 17, 2009, 12:27:59 AM
If you think the magnet array is the key, then your whole giant oscillating pendulum-lever assembly is just an energy-neutral "carrier." 

I’m not sure what you meant by an energy-neutral “carrier” ?
If you mean that the YOG is just carrying energy neutrally over, for example transfer from point “A” to point “B”.
Then that’s not too bad either

What I’m getting at is permanent magnets under normal conditions lose 1% of its energy strength every year. So the magnets will eventually out live my life span.
In the “carrier” point of view, the YOG becomes a magnet energy extractor. Harvesting energy from the magnets to carry over to the output of the YOG.
In that case the YOG allows magnets to become a Super Battery, point "A".
Then if true, the YOG has merit and becomes the first magnet energy extractor in history.

Surprisingly I had a lot of fun typing that.

Quote from: MileHigh on September 17, 2009, 12:27:59 AM
What you see in that clip is nothing more than magnetic potential energy being converted into kinetic energy.  It's all about the position where you place the car on the track.  It's your hands that are supplying the energy that eventually becomes the moving car on the track and nothing else.  The magnets are as dead as doornails, all the energy comes from where YOU placed the car.  If you could see that then it could be a done deal.

Let see if I got that right.
So all the energy comes from my hands that will eventually becomes the moving car on the track.
Now lets compare that to the YOG.
·   My hands are replaced with the lever.
·   The track is the magnetic ramp array.
·   The car becomes the drive magnet on top of the lever

So what puts the drive magnet into the ramp array so that it can take off?
Answer is gravity from the counter balance pushing the drive magnet into the array.

Do you see my point of view ?
[/quote]

MileHigh

Howard:

An "energy-neutral carrier" - the whole device is a pendulum that can oscillate back and forth.  You can store some energy in a swinging pendulum but the pendulum is not a source of energy itself.  The energy in a pendulum goes back and forth between kinetic energy (movement) and potential energy (height).

"The YOG becomes a magnet energy extractor" - that's why I suggest that you try to prove this first on your desk.  It would be simpler and easier.  Thousands have tried before you to no avail.

QuoteLet see if I got that right.
So all the energy comes from my hands that will eventually becomes the moving car on the track.
Now lets compare that to the YOG.
·   My hands are replaced with the lever.
·   The track is the magnetic ramp array.
·   The car becomes the drive magnet on top of the lever

So what puts the drive magnet into the ramp array so that it can take off?
Answer is gravity from the counter balance pushing the drive magnet into the array.

Do you see my point of view ?

No, because it is really your muscle power supplying the energy and that's not in your analogy.  Pushing the car into place is like compressing an invisible spring.  That's a very very accurate way of describing what's happening.  The math is identical.  Everybody knows that springs are not sources of energy, they just store energy.

You can't use gravity to create energy either, it's just a fact of life.

MileHigh

WattBuilder

Quote from: MileHigh on September 17, 2009, 11:36:40 PM
No, because it is really your muscle power supplying the energy and that's not in your analogy.  Pushing the car into place is like compressing an invisible spring.  That's a very very accurate way of describing what's happening.  The math is identical.  Everybody knows that springs are not sources of energy, they just store energy.

MileHigh
I think I understand now, why you don’t think the YOG will work.
You’re probably thinking that the magnetic array works some thing like this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLKiasJrN1s
Here you can see your invisible spring as the hand pushes the car into place that you are talking about. The wood moves.

You’re confusing that with the HJ track.

The real goal is to come into the array and out the array without resistance. That’s the hard part.

The HJ track works differently, it allows the train to come in and out without hardly any resistance. That’s why his work was so popular.

Here are some video’s that show it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbp2uQaXW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoWGxmnCRMs

Do you see the merits of the YOG now  :-\

Howard

exnihiloest

Quote from: WattBuilder on September 16, 2009, 05:02:48 AM
exnihiloest

Sounds like you made up your mind.
Also reading some of your post. It looks like your going around bashing other people’s hard work.

It is not a question of hard work. It is a question of results.
A hard work is not a free energy proof.

So I’ll play along with you……. What part of my device troubles you?

Not one troubles me. That is the reason why I say you do not get FE. All are conventional, including your explanations.

Oh and by the way save the smoke screen talk.   
I never said force is work.

Are you sure you have an understanding of how my device works?

It does not work.
When I asked "What let you think that the energy your system could provide will be more than this one consumed by the actuators?", you replied about forces and lever. It was not the point, forces are conserved by a lever and force is not work.

WattBuilder

Quote from: exnihiloest on September 18, 2009, 08:14:08 AM
When I asked "What let you think that the energy your system could provide will be more than this one consumed by the actuators?", you replied about forces and lever. It was not the point, forces are conserved by a lever and force is not work.

exnihiloest,
There is a combination of different features of the YOG that makes it possible, some are:
Lever, Pendulum, Counterbalance circumference and Actuator.

But I’ll try to answer your question in a way for you to understand better. It sounds like your focus is on the actuator.

Lets take a look at one cycle of the YOG and actuator.
Here you have a servo that gets energized for about one second to change it’s orientation 180 degrees pointing towards the magnetic array. Once the orientation has been achieved the servo de-energize. Theirs no more input electricity into the YOG at this point.

After de-energizing, gravity then pushes the counterbalance lever’s top portion. Which is the drive magnet into the mouth of the magnetic array.

The array then sucks it in and the magnets repulsive push will travel the drive magnet out the other end.
Kinetic energy then returns the cycle at that point.

One way to view this is Time.
The time for electricity to turn the orientation 180 degrees pointing towards the magnetic array.

Is less then,

The time of travel through the magnetic array that will allow the YOG to generate electricity during travel.

Basically time of consumption is less than time production.

Quote from: exnihiloest on September 18, 2009, 08:14:08 AM
It was not the point, forces are conserved by a lever and force is not work.

We’ll if you look at it that way ?
Then it’s back to what MileHigh pointed out about an energy-neutral “carrier”.
Quote from: WattBuilder on September 17, 2009, 03:02:47 AM
What I’m getting at is permanent magnets under normal conditions lose 1% of its energy strength every year. So the magnets will eventually out live my life span.
In the “carrier” point of view, the YOG becomes a magnet energy extractor. Harvesting energy from the magnets to carry over to the output of the YOG.
In that case the YOG allows magnets to become a Super Battery, point "A".
Then if true, the YOG has merit and becomes the first magnet energy extractor in history.

More out then in.   Free Energy is still achieved.

Howard