Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looks Like its All True...They Mean Business

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 18, 2009, 06:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

What if the vaccine is lousy for improving chances of survival against the current natural virus, but awesome for the stuff your wonderful country is to release once a nice amount of people have been vaccinated? The vaccinated live, and trust their leaders blindly afterwards.
I'm not afraid of the flu at all. I actually think I may have had it this week. Some extra toilet visits and scraping my throat. That's about the worst I ever get apart from mild inflammations once or twice a year. I went running twice this week, now going for a bike ride. Long live the flu! :-)

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi clox.

I believe the vaccination is a dead virus, they are doing clinical trials at the moment to see if there are any side effects other than mild flu symptoms.

that's why I gave the link to the clinical trials so volunteers could be watched for symptoms and or death.

anybody hear anything on the chinese mandates for this vaccine?

military always gets vaccinated first. has the military began vaccinations yet for the H1N1?

Cap-Z-ro

Lost a post somehow...

Not off course Infringer...altho I have been blown ashore a time or 2.

I just have many irons in the forge...but still have a few things banging around in my head.

The more I learn here the more likely that I may blindly stumble on to something significant...at least thats what I'm hoping will happen.

Regards...

triffid

I stumble a lot too.Sometimes I learn something.Triffid