Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SFG-Posts(Threads) ??? Where have they gone ?

Started by Kator01, December 21, 2005, 09:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Stephan,

where are all the posts concerning the SFG-Circuit of Mr. Jackson ?. I have placed a SFG_V1.jpg here and all the posts are gone.

I expect Mr. Jackson to clarify the facts I have shown. He put my design as totally wrong calculated.

Do we have another desinformation-agent here ?

Kator

Daniel Jackson

Well Kator

Today I am rebuilding my original Strung Circuit version and I will keep folk updated but I do not appreciate you coming on from the start popping off at the mouth.  So if you are unable to learn well fine.

As for Norton and Thevinin, any student of electronics from the tech schools knows about two way current in a complex network with two voltage sources where one current bucks the other.  Why don't you know this?  It is part of my course I took at Ivy Tech College and it is in the Jackson's 22cd Edition of AC-DC Fundamentals Text Book.  And so I can suspect you are not the electronics tech you claim to be.
every tech knows about bucking currents?

Daniel Jackson

dsligar

I know this topic is very old -- 2005 seems like prehistory.  I don't believe Mr. Jackson's device will generate power -- at all.  I am currently building one, to check his ability to  produce an output point negative to ground, which he claims will validate his theory.  I don't think it will.  I'm curious to know if any "definitive" demonstration of this has been done since 2005.  I will post my query to Mr. Jackson here when I've finished my SFG device, along with the diodes and capacitors I'm using, and the results.  I've done Jackson's calculations to arrive at these component types / values, so . . .
Regards,  David Sligar
PS  Does anyone know if Mr. Jackson is still working, or with us?