Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy gravity motor Pinwheel Generator

Started by Russell Lee, September 17, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Lee

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on September 18, 2009, 08:09:11 PM
Can you post an animated gif on how it is suppose to work?

Jerry :)
I do well to be able to animate myself.  The full explaination is at the squidoo site:  http://www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator
-Russ

Sprocket

Quote from: Russell Lee on September 19, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
Sprocket,  I seriously botched the address, it should read:
http://www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator  or you can just go to the Squidoo.com site and punch in Pinwheel Generator in the search box.-Russ

Much better, thanks!  Interesting read...

onthecuttingedge2005

I think it will fall under Pascal's Principle and Hydraulics and it will probably just balance out in pressure and cease to function.

I would simulate it for you but my mechanical software doesn't have the option for fluid dynamics.

Russell Lee

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on September 20, 2009, 04:31:29 AM
I think it will fall under Pascal's Principle and Hydraulics and it will probably just balance out in pressure and cease to function.

I would simulate it for you but my mechanical software doesn't have the option for fluid dynamics.
I'm not sure what your meaning by pressure.  As the bottom weight ball  descends within it's cylinder, it's vacuum pulls in any building air pressure the filling top cylinder is experiencing with the incoming liquid.  When the bottom cylinder's weight ball reaches it's end, the (air) pressure has been completely stabilized.  All that happens now is that the ball unlockes the cylinder from the block, and with the push from the push arm, the right side cylinder (weighing twice what the left side cylinder weighs-overbalancing the system) rotates to the bottom position, having it's weight ball begin it's descent to start the process anew.  -Russ