Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Required Reading - In my opinion

Started by darkspeed, September 21, 2009, 01:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: MasterPlaster on September 23, 2009, 08:19:13 AM
As you are so aware of the posts on this forum, with respect to TPU, what percentage of the information would you estimate to be true and what portion mis-information?

Grumpy, do you have a working TPU? Then what is your motivation for hanging around? Either you want to help others to build one or, you are trying to strand together some plausible bits of knowledge in order to enable you to build one.
Heaven forbid, the third motive is to mislead others.

I estimate that 10% of the information regarding the TPU is valid and useful.

If I had a working TPU or similar device, I would not admit it or show it publicly.   

I have already stranded together the info available and my build is going slow but steady - only a few coils left to wind and a few boards left to build.

Nothing that I state is deliberately misleading or knowingly incorrect.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

SPP-48

For a few months now I have been trying to sift through the mountain of information on the forum to replicate a TPU. It's sometimes difficult to separate the theories and conjecture from experimental results.
I realise that there are no SM blueprints as such, and that Bruce_tpu may or not be on the right track, but least he is providing a complete picture (hopefully). His explanations seem to make sense to me.
I have so far constructed the 3 x 15" collectors. I have the various components as specified and signal generators, but my background is not in electronics, and I have big gaps in my knowledge.
How do I test the resonant frequency of the collectors? Where can I find this sort of information.
Also, I think I need to build a valve amplifier for the signals. I tried using power transistors and mosfets, but could not get pure sine wave output. Again, can anyone help.

Thanks in advance

darkspeed

read read read test test test and when you have an AhHA! moment write it down then repete

oscope , led , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhgtSPtIOAs

Are you using a fast mosfet driver to control your mosfets? http://homepages.which.net/~paul.hills/SpeedControl/Mosfets.html

otto

Hello all,

@Grumpy

I have deleted a long post to you because .....never mind.

Yes, I love to work on my coils.

I wish you luck.

Otto

SPP-48

@darkspeed

Thanks for the links. Questions answered.
No, I wasn't using a fast mosfet driver. Will try that next.