Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light Fusion Reactor theory and experiments

Started by Tommey Reed, November 08, 2009, 08:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommey Reed

Working on many experiments in the field of energy, Ive found some very interesting theory of using light as a reactor source to power a cube or sphere with solar panels as the collector. This has a very important role in take light and converting this in to electrical energy.
As we all know any power output effects the input power like generators, motors and else. But what if solar panels reach a higher efficiency and able to convert light in to electrical energy? This could be like a center light source inside a cube or sphere, The light will go every direction where the solar cells collects the light and convert it in to electrical energy. And output load will never effect the input load, in other could reach OverUnity state.

This is some experiments I'm working on using low power lights at 68watts and having 300w lumens power. finding the right lighting is the key to reach Overunity.

This is the solar panel cube i'm working on...

http://www.youtube.com/user/OverUnityNow1#p/a/u/2/UhFZpLJswTA

Tommey L Reed

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Tommey,

That is really cool I hope you can get your project to work. I've had a similar idea but could never get the lighting at the right wavelength as the panels. Take your three panels and form a triangle, then stick a long fluorescent tube light down the middle and cap the ends with mirrors. Feed the panels into a charge controller, then battery bank and feed the output from an inverter back into the lamp. The basic problem I ran into in trying to get the light to feedback into the panel was finding a lamp with the right wavelength for the panels. A good old 100- 200watt incandescent bulb produces the most current in the cells. Your using higher wattage panels than I was so you might have better luck. UV-C lights which are used in germicidal lights might also be a good candidate. Search for "Quartz Germicidal UV Lamps" on Google. If you can find the right wavelength lighting then you would have a portable power plant 24/7 rain/shine/day/night. Please, let me know if you find lighting with the best wavelength for the panels.

onthecuttingedge2005

the manufacturer should have specifications on spectrum data for those solar panels.

aiks

Forgive me for being sceptic, and you are allowed to hit me with a frozen trout, but: your assumption for any OU effect is based on the premisses that a 65W bulb is able to output 350W worth of light.
Now to my understanding - this is plain wrong. The old style "Edisson" bulbs (or Humphry Davy or Tesla for the sake of historical corectness) had a terrible CoE, and "wasted" most of the watts in heat (due to a high resistance in a tungsten wire) rather than light.  I hate to quote Wikipedia for scientific purposes, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminous_efficacy states that luminious efficency for standart incandescent tungsten bulb is ~ 2.5% Thus - traditional 350W bulb is outputting light worth of 8.75W (which to my understanding should be the maximum which can be collected by sollar panels). The bulb you are using has an efficency of 8â€"11% Thus, 65W bulb is outputting 5.2W - 7.15W worth of light.
Pardon my french - but I cannot see how would you be able to collect at least 65W from a light worth of 8W at max. If you have considered this already - my bad. If not - I feel sorry for your investor.

jadaro2600

AN interesting idea, you could start by experimenting with an LED since they're small and have a wide range of frequencies which are well documented, they would prove most useful for minimizing the wasted heat seen in modern incandescents and even florescent.

LED's also provide this wide range of wavelengths in a standard sized fixture.

I just watched you're video, ..you've jumped to the expensive stuff already, congratulations! 8)