Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Homebrew 3 Channel Pure SIN Generator ( 0 ... 60MHz )

Started by Yucca, September 23, 2009, 01:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: innovation_station on November 08, 2009, 09:39:17 AM
;D

BRO   I LOVE IT!

YOUR ROCK AT WHAT YOU DO SIR!   

IST STANDS BACK IN AWE .... 

YOU MAKE THAT WORK BRO ...  I HAVE ABOUT HUMMMMM   1000 USES FOR SUCH A UNIT ...  ;)

I JUST CANT BUILD SOMETHING LIKE THAT ...  SO ILL BUY SOME FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE ..  8)

PEACE IST!
OK IST, I might make some up for request in the future and sell for cost and postage to long term OU members, you'd have to box it up and provide 12V DC supply, small gell cell would be ideal for low noise and isolation.

Yep, you could hook it up to any coil setup that you can imagine, maybe put your coil power out into a speaker, let the unit alone for a few hours while it explores millions of frequency combos. If you come back and the speaker cone is blown out then you know you've hit something good lol.

innovation_station

I DO FIND THAT FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT ...

ill explain why ...

i had this amp for car audio ...  it was given to me ... it was blowen 1 channel ..

this is the conclusion i draw ...

i know the guys  that were in the car when it blew i know the song that was playing ...

and now i say i know why the fet blew to particles..   lol  ;)

the volume the location of the car at the time of the blow up of the amp the song   

infact i will go so far to say it is probally engenieered this way .... it is a consumer world still as we know it ...

this song might of had a few 808 samples in it  ;)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

EMdevices

@Yucca,
nice project you have going, I sure like the blue light on the screen.  I hope once you finish it and start to hook it up to coils, that you optically couple to the drive MOSFETS in order to prevent any potential back EMF voltage spikes from ruining such a beautiful board, because there will be spikes for sure. (just listen to Otto crying about all the transistors he's fried...lol)

EM

Yucca

Yucca

Quote from: EMdevices on November 08, 2009, 01:14:37 PM
@Yucca,
nice project you have going, I sure like the blue light on the screen.  I hope once you finish it and start to hook it up to coils, that you optically couple to the drive MOSFETS in order to prevent any potential back EMF voltage spikes from ruining such a beautiful board, because there will be spikes for sure. (just listen to Otto crying about all the transistors he's fried...lol)

EM

Hi EM, thanks, your idea to isolate outputs is good and something I hope to do.

can you (or anyone else) recommend any isolation device that will cover 10kHz to 60MHz? Of course, the cheaper the better.