Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

Started by PaulLowrance, September 29, 2009, 01:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I see absolutely no connection what so ever!

pcjunkie

Those books are interesting but not even close.

Try something simple like a gang of 20 use private army to collect insurance fraud on a bad deal, the private army gets paid in gold bullion right before they destroy 2 rather large buildings not only to claim massive insurance fraud but to completely cover the real crime of stealing some 600 billion in gold bullion (remember the brinks trucks - one after the other crossing the bridge? have they ever done that since?). The others use this as an excuse to pillage a nation of money (Not Iraq but the USA) by subcontracting services for a war started to secure Oil reserves over another nations need for oil, say China in a time what the shits running dry everywhere else. But Russia? God who wants to deal that that loony lot?

Really its just one giant circle jerk, a cartel and some get blow jobs while others get raped.
The little guy on the street knows no better because truth in media is whatever you tell the media the truth is, reporters report these days, stressing fact and research is something only a scientist or a lawyer does, whats that? too long didn't read? You must be an American then! So washington and its non elected cartel can feed sound bytes as much as they like to keep the average dumbass distracted.

Its kinda like playing chess only the public is the opponent and you have a blindfold on them with paid help telling them the moves and getting paid by them for doing so.

The real truth is the American senate is being paid buckets of money and you guys have to get off your ass every 4 years and vote for a new face that will in time represent somecompany.inc and not you. The Healthcare debate is the pinnacle of this bullshit. Every western nation is ROFLTAO at the ignorance of the American public. Those nations all have public healthcare but American senators, who the Average American employs is working for Blue cross or someone other then the electorate. You are paying them to fuck you over? Do you get that or is that "communism" or did you think it was anti "free market". ridiculous! Any other nation sees that as A CRIME!

And while America keeps succeeding at this other dick head filled nations like England and Australia will wag the tail and play the game too. In the end the books and their stories might come true and bankers will be the bastards that control us all (you think they don't?). But you have to admit, when America plays games it does it frankly and fully and it seems strange the rest of world can see it but the only people that can stop it, Americans are too busy eating dog food because the companies, that successfully lobbied the senators. long ago fixed the wages to an impossible level of replenishment. Basically 70% of America is broke and therefore it cannot hope to function, your roads, trains and government will strain to the point of collapse and the companies will find out soon enough that all they were really doing is shooting themselves in the foot. The smarter ones will set up shop in China because China (the government behind the government) also listens to money over basic human integrity.

Hello! ;)  Welcome to planet earth, nothing has changed since the Romans invaded North Africa (2000 years ago) looking to corner the olive oil market and spice trade. Before you all read on the future, look at the past! Then you can understand what the future really means, holds and what potential outcomes will occur. In between then and now we have had religious wars starting with the Catholics then the Christians then the Muslims all the while millions have died, intelligent people cut to the ground and always one or just a handful of Men and only men have made themselves incredibility rich. Though rich is the wrong word, wealthy is more apt. Rich is something a wealthy man rarely achieves because usually wealth relates to how many people you screwed to get where you are.

Going by history, I give America a 20% chance of pulling through without a major collapse of trade. In reality though, no one in America has made a dime since 1982. You have borrowed everything since and soon the price to pay will come about. Your lobby groups include farmers, corn farmers, sugar farmers. The cost of funding the farmers in america is absurd. People get paid millions in tax to grow grass. Wealthy bastards get paid millions to raise horses! Sugar growers lobby trade blocks that prevent imprted sugar that last week was selling at 30 cents US a kilo. The Same amount in a shop in the UK is 1.20 US and in the US its 1.80US. Can't you all see that? Did you ever wonder why Corn sypup is in everything and its a toxic substance? Corn lobby + Sugar lobby = trade sanctions = higher cost indirectly / directly. So much for free trade and "free market". Thank your esteemed senators for that. Rolled you all again didn't they! BTW - American sugar is the most inefficient industry in the entire planet. they get paid to do nothing...

Your smaller banks are not loaning money. The smaller English banks are not loaning money. That is the red flag! These guys are in control of their future because they understand the past. The trade of money is at 4.9% wholesale but the loan rate (to the public at retail) is only 1.9% and most of that is in America. Red flag! America is bust.

I am sitting on 290kg of rice and 400kg of dried veg i will have more, enough to last 6 years. I am not starving because America cannot control its government and the assholes that populate it through cronyism (Please read America) and lack of oversight and control of intent!

I am not American but the economy is about to crash or is a severe risk of crashing something inconceivable! America is 100% bankrupt! No doubting that, it is a reasonable assessment. Most Americans are living week to week and life itself is costing more than they can earn. And when the economy fails money will mean a whole new game. An entire 2 generations of people will have to restart the global economy almost from scratch. If you think the Sudan was bad, wait to you see 240 million (50% dumb as bricks) starving Americans armed to the teeth go about surviving. Fuck me! No thanks!

PaulLowrance

something needs to be done. big companies and groups can't continue to do this to us.

pcjunkie

Don't bother protesting. You need a permit for that and even still the police asshats will most likely tear gas you. Unless you have missed it. G W Bush ripped up the constitution in 2003. The bill of rights means little in a fascist / corporatist nation ruled my wealth, cocksuckers and an ignorant population too occupied by mass media to stand up for their founding fathers rights. What amuses me is they all warned against what has happened, they all did and it was Rooservelt who knew it was already too late. That was the year the DOD became the CIA. And Wilson was the twit that made it happen and he, in hindsight knew it to be true.

Read your history!