Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

am i missing something obvious?

Started by shipto, October 02, 2009, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

1) use energy to create a water vortex in the tank
2) insert air filled object at bottom of vortex
3) extract as much energy back from water vortex
4) extract energy from air filled object moving up
5) compare input energy to output energy

If it works you would have done some very cool science, if it doesn't work you still would have done something not a single physics professor has thought of.

jadaro2600

using an electrode shaped like a ring at the bottom of the tank will create a vortex motion as the bubbles of the gas rise; the column creates upward  motion and in the center a vortex will eventually form.

Majority gas production should be at the lowest point, ..the height of the second electrode is variable...  a vortex WILL form, i've done this in a pool with a large circular set of pvc pipes with holes cut evenly in the bottom. ..i was not electrolyzing the water, just using an air compressor. ... it was an interesting swim.

Judges

broli

Re: am i missing something obvious?
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »Quote 1) use energy to create a water vortex in the tank
2) insert air filled object at bottom of vortex
3) extract as much energy back from water vortex
4) extract energy from air filled object moving up
5) compare input energy to output energy

If it works you would have done some very cool science, if it doesn't work you still would have done something not a single physics professor has thought of.

Thank you.
Interesting,,,,,would notice first the funcunctionality of (3) above,or put otherwise,,am I missing something,,hmmmmmmmm,,,has anyone done the eloctrollyis thing?,,As a driller of oil wells (central texas),,, I am imediatly drawn to how much PSI over time,,,PVC should work,,,love to see a WORKING plan,,interesting indeed!

Good Morning America

Joe in Texas

wings

Quote from: jadaro2600 on November 05, 2009, 10:53:11 PM
using an electrode shaped like a ring at the bottom of the tank will create a vortex motion as the bubbles of the gas rise; the column creates upward  motion and in the center a vortex will eventually form.

Majority gas production should be at the lowest point, ..the height of the second electrode is variable...  a vortex WILL form, i've done this in a pool with a large circular set of pvc pipes with holes cut evenly in the bottom. ..i was not electrolyzing the water, just using an air compressor. ... it was an interesting swim.

see the effect Head-on Collision of Two Vortex Rings:

http://serve.me.nus.edu.sg/limtt/#Video_Gallery

same as pulsing mobious coil on TPU