Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why I will take the swine flu vaccine

Started by dankie, October 03, 2009, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

exxcomm0n

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 04, 2009, 09:45:21 PM
what is that? killing people at the abortion clinic? fanaticism at best, there are to many mental ill self righteous people in this world who think they're doing God a favor. do us all a favor and don't do God no favors, you don't even know if God was a construct of ancestral imagination based on Hallucinogenic drugs which were very common among priests of those times, one such drug was called Salvia, do a youtube on Salvia and watch them get bombed out.

How the above quote have any relevance to what I said?

that is an impossible task even on the internet, but good luck.

You make a good object lesson of that Jerry, but if I should give up then it looks like you're correct and some people that could have otherwise have been educated will take for granted what they always have without thinking of a differing viewpoint.

volunteer for the shot and prove me wrong, but of course, I can already predict the outcome on this one.

You think it will help, that's cool. Keep us up to date on your health after you've given solid proof other than your "word" you have received it. That'll make for a convincing argument.

Otherwise, keep coming back, avoiding questions put to you, and trying to confuse the issues discussed with your beliefs.
Those actions do a much better job than I of proving the quality of your thoughts.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

gadgetmall

Quote from: dankie on October 03, 2009, 01:27:33 PM
It makes no sense to me why the goverment would wanna kill off good taxable sheeple .

However it makes sense to me that they would want the awaken heretics to die .

For that reason I will be taking the swine flu , it is a deception , it is a way to filter out the enemys .
I agree . Its a Fix for somthing that got lose . I took it because i want to Die of Very old age not in the next year of H1N1.It was a Nasel Mist . Nothing to it . no Mercury , no walking backwards . Just Better Health and well being . Another government screw up avaded once again .
gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Cap-Z-ro

This may be of interest when considering the agenda of 'the powers that be' behind the scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQitYbrZJgA

Regards...

angryScientist

I still think I may have gotten it last year. I also think it's the same old flu that been around for a while. Likely just the rabble-rousers  doing what they do, rousing  the rabble. Someones trying to secure their own future at the expense of others.

I'm a first responder but I'm not getting a shot. I'd quit first.