Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two most important crop circles ever

Started by PaulLowrance, October 04, 2009, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@yeahright
Quote:
"If you believe in crop circles, your'e nuts"

Nuts? relative to what? Modern psychology admits most everyone is--Nuts, in one way or another. Here is a good indication as to why we believe you are--nuts.

"The goal of the modern skeptics seems to be to ridicule and belittle those who go against their beliefs in a manner similar to how some religious cults view others as enemies. Once an opinion is formed by the skeptic, nothing can typically change it, because the belief becomes central to their definition of "self" and to change one's opinion would be an admission of being wrong. In essence, it is the same thing as what is often described as faith in various religions. The gullibility aspect is derived from their immediate tendency to accept statements supporting their view as absolute fact. The pseudoscientist aspect is derived from their complete unwillingness to address contrary evidence, their ridiculing and belittling behaviors, and their unscientific and inaccurate portrayal of themselves as experts."

This is the difference between most here and the population at large, we will at least consider the possiblities before passing judgement where the skeptic cannot by their very nature. We do not believe everything that is delusional, it would be as delusional as believing nothing,lol.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

YeahRight

Watch out for the religious guys....they're really nuts.  ::)
And be very careful to believe in unproven theories without questioning or proof.
You just might turn into a religious free energy fanatic...aka complete nutcase.

Don't get me wrong here. I want to find overunity as well but I demand evidence, not faith.
If there is a magical device out there...then test it properly instead of believing it could be OU.
I really detest announcements on success before there is any proof what so ever.

One of the mostly mentioned OU devices is the Bedini motor. But recently it was tested properly
by Terry Blanton, (an engineer that helped Sprain develop his Magnetic Wankel) and it was found
to have a COP of 0.25. So this is not OU at all. And there is no OU feedback to capacitors either.
Reports on these occurrences are based on false or badly performed measurements.

PaulLowrance

I'm not a religious person, but a scientific person. Warning, the following post will sound strange & foreign to most.  :)
Conventional science has so far been unable to understand the higher nature of reality because 1) Of their requirement that it must be repeatable on a *global scale* by *anyone*. 2) Due to the nature of reality. So far the two are in conflict. Here's a very brief outline of ~ two decades of research in the nature of reality -->

http://highertruth.info

End result: If you want proof of certain areas, then you *must* see for yourself, as you cannot rely on other people (scientists) ***to discover it for _you_***!  For example, I have my undeniable hardcore proof in OBE's, which I obtained while performing experiments out of body, but one cannot force such proof on another due to the nature of reality, as such events will randomly collapse. Earth is a school, and there are certain areas that cannot be global proof right now. One day in the future such concepts as OBE's will be part of every day life.

Nobody wants to hear that, that they have to do a lot of *work* to obtain their proof. It's so nice to let other people (scientists) do the work for you, and simply read about the proof in a magazine. That's great for globally accepted concepts such as solar cells, but not for concepts on the fringe of global reality such as consciousness existing physical death.

For anyone that's interested in obtaining their hardcore proof of OBE's -->

http://highertruth.info/how-to-have-an-obe/

Regards,
Paul

PaulLowrance

FYI: The OBE's I'm talking about are done deliberately. It's commonly known as Astral Projection, or Soul Projection, or Soul Travel, etc.  Actually there's a large Astral Projection community. Everyone must leave the body during sleep, but one needs to develop certain areas in order to become conscious and recall such experiences that are just as real as everyday life, and often more real.

Paul

pcjunkie

How did religion come into this?
Religion is not a tangible thing. You cannot prove it. There is not one single smidgen of evidence pointing to an existence of a god / gods.
Other cultures, other civilizations external to this planet might exist but again we cannot prove it. Is there evidence? you can make up your own minds.
But is it falsifiable? Absolutely not!
Is religion falsifiable? you can think for yourselves.