Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More and More People Catching Onto Vaccine Murder Plot

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 29, 2009, 06:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks for bringing this up again Lee...I tried it again and it worked this time.

The jury is still out when it comes to Stephen Greer...he has gathered a lot over many years and only releases it on DVD's he sells.

I have a problem with that...that information was freely given.

Someone on the verge of success could possibly make use out of any descriptives of these working units he says he's seen working...yet he's holding back ??

That may be just the way I look at it.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Cap-Z-ro said:
Thanks for bringing this up again Lee...I tried it again and it worked this time.
Right.  It's hit & miss with me, too.
The jury is still out when it comes to Stephen Greer...he has gathered a lot over many years and only releases it on DVD's he sells. ... I have a problem with that...that information was freely given.
I do, too.  If he's inside Washington politics, I don't trust him.
Someone on the verge of success could possibly make use out of any descriptives of these working units he says he's seen working...yet he's holding back ??
That may be just the way I look at it.
Well, Greer acts a lot like my last business associate.  Greer and my associate are/were trying to make money---but with my partner, it was misplaced idealized greed.
My partner wanted to help as many people as possible with a Jesus Complex by holding out for the fattest contract he could land, which was never.
Greer looks like the same kind of operator, but he may be in the pockets of the fat cats in D.C.

As for the flu vaccine, Something's Going On Behind The Scenes. 
Here's what I think it is:
Did you see Michael Moore's Capitalism...?  I did for 2 1/2 hrs.(well worth it.)  He says games are being played behind the scenes and his informants concur.  The flu vaccine controversy seems to be part of it.  Vested interests may be pulling strings to jockey for position, and conspiracy sites are replete on the Internet to this effect.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

That much is going on under the surface is true Lee.

I suspect the flu deal is to kill the vaccinated and round up the refusniks for disposal.

Lets hope there are many who will not be able to go along with the scheme, and will sabotage the plan.

Regards...

d3adp00l

cuttin edge, lets discuss this here.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-09-29-swine-flu-mandatory_N.htm

for starters.

I believe your doctor is simply reading the info the supports the shot.

And he is a practicing physician, they have only of late started calling themselves professionals, because in the past we have all recognized the fact that they "practice"

and take your spell check and do with it as you see fit. If you don't have the intellect to ask for clarification then you don't have the intellect to understand what i am saying.

Keep the ad hominem comments to yourself. I don't feel that its productive.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

the_big_m_in_ok

Cap-Z-ro said:
That much is going on under the surface is true Lee.
Well, everyone hears rumors if they listen.  I don't like to repeat them, since the SciFi author indicated in one of his stories that gossips spread rumors only to be noticed.  He's right, as I see it.
I suspect the flu deal is to kill the vaccinated and round up the refusniks for disposal.
Yeah, I'd heard that.  Some say it's true; others don't.  My idea is:
I.  Can't.  Hide.
So why bother to worry about it?  I'll trust in my luck.
Lets hope there are many who will not be able to go along with the scheme, and will sabotage the plan.
That's more than a rumor.  Because of the Democrats, people are buying guns faster than they can be made or imported.  Especially handguns. 

I'll try and *lay low* for a while.  I wasn't combat trained or survival trained in the USAF, so I don't have any choice.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.