Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks secret

Started by otto, October 07, 2009, 12:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r2fpl

Quote from: nix85 on February 15, 2020, 08:11:43 AM
No, you are wrong. Religious stuff aside, all i referred to are etheric currents that have and are being tapped as source of energy.

It is important who publishes such brochures and for what purpose. Sects very often refer to paranormal knowledge or derived from persons to whom no one will have objections, e.g. Tesla.
You have to be careful about it and be able to choose what is valuable.

Saying that someone once received such waves and had energy and now nobody can repeat it is important in understanding what they received and how or for what. What was the purpose?

nix85

Quote from: r2fpl on February 15, 2020, 08:23:47 AM
It is important who publishes such brochures and for what purpose. Sects very often refer to paranormal knowledge or derived from persons to whom no one will have objections, e.g. Tesla.
You have to be careful about it and be able to choose what is valuable.

Saying that someone once received such waves and had energy and now nobody can repeat it is important in understanding what they received and how or for what. What was the purpose?

I already said Tassel is not important as a character nor his little "cult". He is a real contactee and important one but that is not the subject here. Focus on the quoted text from the german book.

Raycathode

Who wants to listen to you lot arguing about religion and whether or not you think consciousness exists
after death or not based on what you think or don't think, the fact is there is billions of footage of Ghosts and demonic entities like the Gin
and satanic minions and flies.

If you're in the US it's difficult to know what real and whats surppressed by your Babylonian government.

Get your self a night vision camera with near IR or IR spectrum capability and go somewhere that haunted and get the real facts for your self.

Point is if there are Satanic eval beings we can't see then there must be good energy with positive intentions your ignoring and
wrongly advising others what's what, you need to think for your self, statistics can be falsified to manipulate you!
But that's only what I know from experience  :) :)

Raymondo

forest

Looks to me like The curse of Oak island  :D Lots of theories and mythical statements, nothing solid... but the main problem is that nobody have the resources and money to check and find facts.In period 1918 - 1930 it is possible that some Tesla magnifying transmitter existed if not on Wardenclyffe then somewhere in Canada. That's unfortunate because  we know how many inventors of free energy devices lived in that period of time. Most of devices was never patented , or patents are totally messed up cryptic and not understandable. However there are many patents with quite clear  description , without any visible hidden elements, yet nobody is trying to replicate them. That's the main reason we are today in situation of wholeword crysis - those who have power do not want to build free energy for masses. so the curse of free energy island will be continued ... Show must go on!

nix85

I mistakenly said SM borrowed his device from a 70's patent. My mistake arose from mistaking "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976" for year of publishing, BUT close cooperate guy who gave a long interview about SM available in multipart YT vid, said he did INDEED steal the patent, but i don't think he noted the original inventor.

http://web.archive.org/web/20061212232445/http://www.magneticpowerinc.com/mpi-patentapplication.pdf