Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spirit communication devices

Started by PaulLowrance, October 08, 2009, 12:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on October 10, 2009, 07:04:55 PM
I wouldn't squander the time I have been given. I would ask meaningful questions that could be validated in this reality.
Actually he did, but like I said he spent ages recording conversations, and what you heard was just a short segment. I would not judge this on a 60 second clip. There was only one purpose of grabbing this clip: to demonstrate how clear the audio was. A lot of the sessions consists of the Spirit counting, or saying anything while the doctor fine tunes his updated circuit. The Dr. will often change something in circuit, and fine tune while the Spirit is saying something.

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on October 10, 2009, 07:04:55 PMIt's also hard for me to believe when everything can be digitally manipulated now a days to play on other beliefs or desires, especially when it come to loved ones who have passed. I would like to believe but I need to validate it myself.
A lot of us have our undeniable proof, and we're just trying to help others obtain their proof. The best way is for someone to join a local nearby paranormal group, spend a few years hunting for their proof, and if they're open minded and can refrain from harsh negative thoughts then they'll get their undeniable proof.

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on October 10, 2009, 07:04:55 PMThe Scole Experiment seemed different than most ghost hunting in that some of the beings that they were communicating with were termed "inter-dimensional" with a non familiarity with our reality which is something else entirely. So is the device a inter-dimensional ham radio? It would be interesting to build for a rainy day project. Do you know of any other EVP communication devices that can be built? Have you had any experience first hand with any?
Given present technology, these devices require the presence of someone such as medium to help breakdown the barrier between worlds. As technology advances, the presence of any ordinary person will be sufficient. Don't get me wrong, the Spirits can do it even without any device, but it requires a massive amount of valuable energy on their end.

I've never built any of these devices, but I used to belong to a undisclosed group that used a medium to channel Spirits. I spent ages going to different channelers, and most are legit, but they're not that gifted. Only a very very very small % of channelers are gifted. The particular channeler I knew was definitely legit!

It's so true that if someone wants undeniable proof, then they'll have to either be extrodinarily lucky, or put forth a lot of time and effort. I found that the legit channelers are the ones who do not advertise, and for a very good reason! One quickly learns that Earth is a school, a tough school, and we're not here to be wowed, or to prove the supernatural to someone, and so on. But if ones Heart is truly calling them to find such undeniable proof, then go for it, and you'll find it. Actually, the truth is, it will find you so long as you put forth the effort.

An even better way to obtain personal proof is through what is popularly know as Astral Projection, or in this case it is Etheric Projection where I would project out of body to a distant place, observe, go back to physical body, and verify. I've performed a lot of OBE experiments, and have my undeniable proof.

That's my personal proof, and because people do not yet know of the nature of reality, they ask me to simply project to them and prove it. The answer is simple, but people do not want to hear it. Yes, it is possible to do that, which is essentially over powering that persons reality. I've tried it with friends, and it's difficult because each person exists in *their* Real Time Zone (RTZ). If I was a liberated being, it would be easy projecting into your RTZ, but then I would be taking a massive risk of interfering with your spiritual growth, which = Massive Karma (law of cause & effect) on my part. It's far easier teaching someone to have Etheric Projections so they can have their own proof, but it takes years of practice. Well worth it, period!!! Having an OBE is not difficult, it took me one week, most people can do it in a few months with some good hard effort, but it's an entirely different story if you want to learn how to sync your Etheric body into your physical bodies RTZ while out of body. An adept at OBE's, someone I trust, said it typically takes ~ 5 years of OBE practice to reach that level.

Anyhow, if anyone's interested in Astral & Etheric Projection, then feel free to contact me. I don't sell anything, and don't make any $ from this. It's all free. You can start here -->

How to have an OBE (outline):
http://highertruth.info/how-to-have-an-obe/

Nature of Reality (outline), according to my interpretation:
http://highertruth.info/

Regards,
Paul

onthecuttingedge2005

I am just sharing my opinion here, magician tricks are just good business, nothing more. I have seen many a good magician tricks, they can fool the lot very easily.

Jerry ;)

PaulLowrance

Proof via OBE's does not require anyone else.

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 10, 2009, 08:30:52 PM
An even better way to obtain personal proof is through what is popularly know as Astral Projection, or in this case it is Etheric Projection where I would project out of body to a distant place, observe, go back to physical body, and verify. I've performed a lot of OBE experiments, and have my undeniable proof.