Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can someone identify this thing?

Started by 3decimal14, October 11, 2009, 01:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

A bias field.

Quote from: 3decimal14 on October 12, 2009, 01:08:16 AM
Ok, thank you for your quick response!

I am not shure if i put this in the right forum but i do think this i connected somehow to the TPU or Leedskalnins flywheel. My research have let me to think that Ed's flywheel works like the TPU.

As in the picture we can se that the ferrite is moved (to the right) and i think another magnet is inserted at the ferrits left end. What could this be for?

/Tommy

Yucca

hi 3.14, where did the photo come from?

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: HeairBear on October 11, 2009, 01:26:45 PM
looks like a radio...
Yeah, I'd say so, too.  Single sided printed circuit board(?) that might be part of an AM/FM radio.  Covered in dust.

Yucca said:
...where did the photo come from?
I agree.  Was there something you wanted to do with it?  The ferrite coil might be useful if it's continuity was complete.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

szaxx

Hi
Id agree that this is an old AM FM radio board and it looks like the long wave portion of the ferrite rod is missing. The clear bit in the piccy is a poly-varicon or tuner. There may be off the piccy a couple of small transformers probably green and red tape on them. These were very common in the seventies  (the pocket tranny) today that saying has a very different meaning. I occasionally had these devices come into the repair bay (sentimental reasons) they can be tuned up a little and the vhf part was easily converted to receive aircraft band at that time (UK).

Thanks Steve.

BEP

Ceramic magnets were sometimes added to increase the Q of air or ferrous cored coils. I've only seen this done on filter chokes. Don't recall seeing done for frequencies above ultrasonic.