Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Proof at what point ?

Started by WattBuilder, October 12, 2009, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: WattBuilder on October 12, 2009, 06:03:48 PM
Hi Folks,
As I get closer to prove my device achieves OU. I keep asking myself at what point do I achieve OU to satisfy the public. What test or experiments do I need to do?
Do I need to deliver it to their door and serve it on a silver platter?
Of course people will need to replicate it but doesn’t that just only confirms its claim? Is that the only way to claim OU ????

Does energy have to measure by electricity? Can it be measure by lifting a weight higher for example?   

What about Time? For how long?

This thread may help guide others conclude weather their device reached OU too.

Just wondering

Howard
My latest video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gekDM8vg16k

hi good day!  ;D

for me at least 3 full day is enough to say we have achieved real ou.
and in one week we are beginning to make some over designing some materials that can't last long ok.  8)

battery is the best source i'm telling you just discover the best how to use it better ok.  ;)

MileHigh

All that you have to do is make something that self-runs.  You don't need to drive a load or do anything dramatic at all, just so something that self-runs.  It could be small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or weigh two tons, it doesn't matter.  It could be electrical or mechanical, it doesn't matter.  If you do that you don't need to spend a cent on advertising at all, the story would make the front page of CNN dot com for months.

In the Bedini "story" there are various references to Bedini making self-runners but the device couldn't produce any useful torque or electricity, and John Bedini shelved the device and moved on because it was "not practical" or whatever the alleged quote is.  I have seen many free energy experimenters make reference to this in their postings and seemingly accepting that as a fact of life and leaving it at that.

That is just totally crazy because like I said above, producing any kind of self runner is by definition a free energy device and the news would be bigger than the moon landing in 1969.  The fact that John Bedini "moved on" is just completely outrageous and totally ridiculous.  If you tune your collective noses you should be able to smell that something is not right about the Bedini story - alleged Men in Black and the whole enchilada.

Howard you are up against the fact that you can't extract any energy from magnets, they are as dead as proverbial doorknobs.  I know that you don't believe that, you are just going to have to prove it for yourself.

The real message behind this posting is just try to find your Holy Grail - and we are not fudging with the definition here - wind and solar and hydro and geothermal don't count - only the real thing counts.

Imagine any device that you could put inside a transparent Lucite cube that runs by itself, and only by itself.   That means it does not run on external thermal energy, or external sound energy, or external vibrational energy, or external light energy, or external electromagnetic energy, or external wind energy, and so on.

Put something that can run itself inside a transparent Lucite cube of any size and then you have something.

broli

Some people are truly naive.

WB, asking that question here is like asking "who is the most beautiful woman". Everyone will have his own opinion and the conversation will get nowhere. When anyone stumbles across OU he'll damn well know it. As for getting on news site for months...that's dumb talk from people who know jack shit about history. All you need to worry about is spreading the device far and wide, keep fame and fortune at bay. Let the skeptics rot in their armchair's trying to debunk something that is used all over the world.

IceStorm

Quote from: MileHigh on October 13, 2009, 08:10:54 PM
All that you have to do is make something that self-runs.  You don't need to drive a load or do anything dramatic at all, just so something that self-runs.  It could be small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or weigh two tons, it doesn't matter.  It could be electrical or mechanical, it doesn't matter.  If you do that you don't need to spend a cent on advertising at all, the story would make the front page of CNN dot com for months.

In the Bedini "story" there are various references to Bedini making self-runners but the device couldn't produce any useful torque or electricity, and John Bedini shelved the device and moved on because it was "not practical" or whatever the alleged quote is.  I have seen many free energy experimenters make reference to this in their postings and seemingly accepting that as a fact of life and leaving it at that.

That is just totally crazy because like I said above, producing any kind of self runner is by definition a free energy device and the news would be bigger than the moon landing in 1969.  The fact that John Bedini "moved on" is just completely outrageous and totally ridiculous.  If you tune your collective noses you should be able to smell that something is not right about the Bedini story - alleged Men in Black and the whole enchilada.

Howard you are up against the fact that you can't extract any energy from magnets, they are as dead as proverbial doorknobs.  I know that you don't believe that, you are just going to have to prove it for yourself.

The real message behind this posting is just try to find your Holy Grail - and we are not fudging with the definition here - wind and solar and hydro and geothermal don't count - only the real thing counts.

Imagine any device that you could put inside a transparent Lucite cube that runs by itself, and only by itself.   That means it does not run on external thermal energy, or external sound energy, or external vibrational energy, or external light energy, or external electromagnetic energy, or external wind energy, and so on.

Put something that can run itself inside a transparent Lucite cube of any size and then you have something.

@MH

Your right in your statement , that describe exactly what a "Overunity" device should be able to do . To be honest, i dont think that will ever exist. People get confuse between Free Energy and Overunity.

For exemple, Bearden NEVER EVER talked about getting energy from nowhere, it talk about "Vacuum" in a sense that mean there ALREADY ALOT of energy everywhere.If we find a way to tap it, we can extract ANY amount of energy but do that mean overunity ? only a retard will think that, its like if we find a spot on the earth where the wind blow 24/24 7/7 , we can extract power at will, but its not overunity.

There some problem with people working on this field , ALOTS dont have enought knowledge, thinking out of the box mean you need to know where the box is first.They try to find anomaly without first learning what is "Normal", total non-sense IMO.Second thing is equipment, without good equipment they will never find anything even if its in front of them.

IMO people focus too much on schematic and not enought on theory.If you dont know what is the theory about the source you try to catch, there no point at all to work on schematic,its like building a nuclear reactor without knowing first how uranium will be used inside it, total non sense. When you know the theory, you know how to prove it, if not , you will have to learn a bit more but at the end will are able to tap it if the theory was correct,Like a radio receiver, if you build it to tap X frequency, you will succeed, else , only the noise of deception.

MH, Your one of the few on this forum who keep a scientific view when they analize something, i realy hope more will follow your way, maybe someday we will have finaly something working, i dont expect overunity but energy at will for everybody.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

lltfdaniel1

the void energy from the vaccum is less the nothing and more than anything which means it's unbalanced...but what 99.9% of the people don't know is that every thing has the power to create..too big for words to explain.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)