Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TWM Technology Claims to have closed the loop

Started by spoondini, October 14, 2009, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoondini

Picked this up at Peswiki.   Link below:
http://pesn.com/2009/10/06/9501580_TWM_Technologies_free_energy/

Listened to the most recent interview conducted by Sterling, it's interesting and TWM seems really excited about what they've achieved.

Essentially a motor consisting of 3 rotors, each with 2 permanent mags, and two stators each with 5 electro mags which switch polarity when the permanent mags face them. 

One thing I like is that they really don't try to explain the theory behind where the additional energy is coming from - they just claim it's there and 'claim' to have demonstrated it by using the motor to drive around a moped for 8 miles and batteries remained fully charged.

I personally would like to see some real verification before I get too excited - but like many before them the design looks somewhat 'plausible', so I have my fingers crossed that this is the real deal.

What's funny is that it almost sounds like Tseung's lead out generators..... 

tagor

Quote from: spoondini on October 14, 2009, 10:05:05 AM
Picked this up at Peswiki.   Link below:
http://pesn.com/2009/10/06/9501580_TWM_Technologies_free_energy/

Listened to the most recent interview conducted by Sterling, it's interesting and TWM seems really excited about what they've achieved.

Essentially a motor consisting of 3 rotors, each with 2 permanent mags, and two stators each with 5 electro mags which switch polarity when the permanent mags face them. 

One thing I like is that they really don't try to explain the theory behind where the additional energy is coming from - they just claim it's there and 'claim' to have demonstrated it by using the motor to drive around a moped for 8 miles and batteries remained fully charged.

I personally would like to see some real verification before I get too excited - but like many before them the design looks somewhat 'plausible', so I have my fingers crossed that this is the real deal.

What's funny is that it almost sounds like Tseung's lead out generators.....

yes so funny !! fingers crossed !!

hi hartiberlin
can you phone the witness ? :

Chris Philbrick
Plant Engineer
Grede Foundries, Inc.
(989) 823-7452
cphilbrick@grede.com

Xaverius

I would need a schematic to understand the theory of operation.  Some of the parameters given are too vague.

powercat

From PESWiki.com
Comments of Mikhail Manza: š This is a three phase Bedine type motor but much better. The idea coming from this inventer from the petrol engine commutator-normal type, is the same as what Bedine did butšslightly different becausešthe fly wheel with the hole interrupts the magnet flow from the permanent magnet sealed across the core of the ignition coil. It is a Bedine type motor with five poles and three phases (15 poles). The same power of torque is compatiblešto a one phase (as used only for slow fans) and a three phase motor. The commutator possibly uses just uses diodes and relays for accurate charging. It uses a system of total repolarization of the coils (not partial like Bedini). I think that the construction is coming from the idea to create a reliable commutator and generator (two in one) for US engines of the old Ford type. It is exactly the same construction for six or eight cylinders.

Samuel's comment: The patent application number is 20080143206, which can be found here:
http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=2&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=wheeler-t%24.IN.&OS=IN/wheeler-t$&RS=IN/wheeler-t$
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall