Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TWM Technology Claims to have closed the loop

Started by spoondini, October 14, 2009, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YeahRight

I'd love to see this effect in any motor....meaning indisputable proof and not just words.
How can you refer to an effect that never been proven to exist.
Mylow was a faker according to the records and Howard never made any really working overunity devices.
Yes, I know Howard is a wellknown name the the FE business but c'mon, there is no OU devices from him
that has ever been working. And Howards stuff has been replicated a lot.

Quote from: spoondini on October 15, 2009, 09:39:06 AM
However you're not taking into account the Mylow or Howard Johnson effect?

spoondini

@Yeahright,
    Unfortunately you could not hear the sarcasm in the tone of my post.  A joke, laugh man.  Nobody has yet to demonstrate an OU permanent magnetic motor.

YeahRight

Ohhh, Sorry. I wish I could hear the nice sarcasm from you in this case. LOL

I will dedicate my previous post above to all the FE fanatics out there believing
in devices that's been proven not working in OU mode for decades.

tagor

Quote from: spoondini on October 15, 2009, 09:39:06 AM
However you're not taking into account the Mylow or Howard Johnson effect?

it is a so powerfull effect
that it produces perpetual movement all around the word

spoondini

On a more serious note, I listened to the entire interview (45 minutes) with one of the principles of TWM.  He basically said the key to achieving OU is the fact they are using both sides of the magnetic field.  All electromags are on, and they switch polarity at exactly the right moment when the permanent mag is facing the electro mag.  Therefore the permananent mags are being both repelled and attracted at the same time by the electro mags in the stators.  Hope that helps all understand what little 'theory' lies behind this invention.