Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Timothy Thrapp has a dome and a sphere.

NickZ

2all:
        The magnetic shield idea or more precise to call it an inverse reflector of sorts,  needs to be tested. But my possibly naive feelings are, that there is as much magnetic flux from the Aether inside the dome or sphere, as there is outside of it.  As the Aether is not dependent on matter. But, once we have modified Aether energy, by passing though capacitors, it is no longer Aether, but something else. And maybe the reason it does not always show up on the scope, even though batteries can show a +  gain,  sometimes even volts also won't register.
  My concern is for the safety of everything around a device like that.  As it has been shown that some UFOs when landing on earth can leave the ground not only burnt like glass, but nothing grows there again.  They are seen mostly in the form of a flying disk or spheres, also.  Why is that?
   Yes, I know there is a difference, but...We may be working with the same energy, ultimately, just as one candle light flame comes from same source as a big fire.
  We need to stop burning things, anyway, before it's too late. We are not cave men, and there should be a law. He he, ha ha

NickZ

Gk:
    Great call. I saw his video a couple of months ago when it first came out, but I had forgotten about it.  Thanks for remembering.
  It is the closest thing to what I'm working towards yet, and they are available for questions, maybe,     not like some folks....
  For those who have not seen it,  enjoy.   
  http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014#p/u/1/9RO6AXftkDg

EMdevices

This is not addressed at anybody in particular, but I was just browsing these threads again and I feel like saying that nobody will discover and replicate a TPU because there is not enough accurate information, and the information we do have doesn't carry across too accurately either.

This effort is like interpolating with a few shifting data points, and we each see a different phenomena at work and cherish our own theories.  We will even be arguing when somebody does seem to "replicate" something that resembles the TPU because we don't know what a TPU is exactly, but the folks that pay attention to details and have their feet firmly grounded in reality will know what to look for.

So, having said that, the TPU's as claimed by Steven Mark, the inventor, ARE NOT FREE ENERGY devices!  They extract energy from the earth's magnetic field , from a particular frequency, because they are tuned to it. See his first video and listen to what he says. 
Also, knowing where SM tested the devices and checking out the area surrounding this so called "mansion", it becomes quite apparent what frequencies he was dealing with.

The frequencies are so low that they fall within the hearing range of the human ear, and that's what we hear in some of the videos.  The phenomena to research is acoustic resonance and coupling to magnetic loops.

Let me make it a little simpler.   The TPU's are high Q vibrating rings!  They vibrate, get it?  Just like a guitar string vibrates, or like a drum vibrates or a bell or tuning fork.

Why do they vibrate?   Because there is a magnetic field oscillating around them which induces a current in the ring, AND,  WHEN A MAGNET IS BROUGHT CLOSE TO THE RINGS, THE CURRENT NOW PRODUCES A FORCE ON THE RING.  Now we have effectively created a transducer of magnetic energy to vibrational energy, but obviously we need the correct diameter ring so it can resonate with the magnetic frequency.  That's where some of the magic that SM was talking about comes in.   I won't talk about that because few people understand it and I will just be wasting my time.

Here's a simple "TPU" like device that you can build and extract energy from a magnetic frequency, like the PLH frequencies which he undoubtedly used.

Set up a thick guitar string between two posts and close the loop, i.e. connect the ends with a wire so an electric loop is formed.  Make sure to use thick wire for low resistance.  Now bring a magnet close to the string and adjust the tension until it resonates.  You can use a transformer to step up the voltage which is flowing in the loop.  This is essentially the same receiver phenomena as the TPU but it's not quite a TPU because it's not circular geometry like a ring which begins to resonate and propagate circular waves round and round it's circumference, the "turbine" effect he was referring too.   This is what causes the apparent DC current.

so acoustics and magnetic phenomena, keep that in mind.

EM

P.S.  this is what I'm talking about essentially.  The external magnetic field has a particular frequency, which induces an AC current in the conducting ring or loop, etc, and this current when flowing past the strong static magnetic field of the magnet, produces an oscillating force on the ring that causes vibrations.  When the frequencies are right the ring will vibrate quite intensely.  So as an analogy, the magnet and the induced current become the "hammer" that strikes the "bell".

otto

Hello all,

@EM

can you send me a mail? so I can see your mail adress?

My mail is osabljaric@kbd.hr

Otto

PS: my PMs dont work