Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Wow!  There is so much disinformation that I don't know where to start.

Joule Thief is not an OU device and it is impossible for a joule thief to create radiant electricity (RE).  JT's operate in well known electrical engineering parameters and none of it is abnormal, mysterious, or even that interesting.

SM stated that you could build a TPU with a few dollars (far less than $25k) and a couple hours of your time.  All it takes is knowledge of the coils and how they interact.  He never said you need a lab full of equipment.

Reactive power is not some sort of free energy source.  If all of the reactive power became real power you would still not have something for nothing.  There is no mechanism of gain there, only the misunderstanding of people who talk too much.

The following should be read by anyone thinking reactive power leads to OU:
http://www.energymanagertraining.com/announcements/EE08_result/C.Jayaraman(1).pdf

(The beer mug analogy is my favorite.)

Wattsup:

You mentioned that a magnet vibrates with any coil that is pulsed.  Next time you encounter this, try to determine if the strength and shape of the magnetic field changes.  It does change but you will have to determine in what way.  Do not assume that it is meerly an interaction between the magnetic field of the coil and the magnet.  If the coil is producing RE, then the interaction is different.  You may want to explore this from behind some sort of protective barrier since the magnet can come apart.

forest

sigma16

Interesting comment. I have always thought why Tesla spent so much time analysing hypothetical ring floating around Earth equator. I tend to visualize magnetosphere as a fluid and in fluid me can make various distortions or whirls....Once broken energy is released maybe at slower rate.
Something related to building a dam on river. RE looks to me like broken dam effect.

FatBird

@ Bolt,   The motor runs ICE cold sometimes frost will cover the case due to RE. YES i have seen this myself not ice as some have under critical conditions but covered in condensation and cold to touch.

If you want more examples let me know I  can show many many RE experiments.

======================================================================

Thank you for the SUPER GOOD posts about RE stories, especially about Bob Boyce & Roto Verters.  Per your offer above to post more, please post more RE related stories.

Meanwhile, here are 2 stories I find very interesting:

Ron told me that when he was running his electric car his neighbors car had a bad battery and he removed one from his electric car and gave it to them. the alternator on the neighbors car went up in smoke after an hour of driving.  it was more than likely running at full field trying to charge the battery.

We did not use a motor and i believe that is the secret to getting it to self charge. Ron told me he ran his car for months without charging the batteries.

He also told me a strange story that after running the car for a few hours when setting at a stop light the other cars around him all stopped running.  he called it some sort of energy field he thought it was creating. he also told me that his neighbor could not get out of her mobile home one day when he had the motor running and the car in idle for a few hours in is driveway, she yelled for help and when he went to help her it was like walking through air as thick as sand and it took almost all his energy to get to her.  After that he stopped the project to think about what was happening.

=======================================================================

Imagine an electric machine having no electrical input itself and which, when started on no load by a drive motor and brought up to speed (3250 rpm), thereafter runs steadily at that speed with the motor drawing a little extra input power with a time delay rate of about two minutes.

The machine rotor has a mass of 800 gm and at that speed its kinetic energy together with that of the drive motor is no more than 15 joules, contrasting with the excess energy of 300 joules needed to satisfy the anomalous power surge [to spin up from rest].

Imagine further that when the motor, after running five minutes or more, is switched off and the machine is stopped, you can restart it in the same or opposite direction and find that it now has a memory in the sense that it will not now ask for that 300 joules of excess input. 30 joules will suffice provided that the time lapse between starting and restarting is no more than a minute or so.

This is not a transient heating phenomenon. At all times the bearing housings feel cool and any heating in the drive motor would imply an increase of resistance and a build-up of power to a higher steady state condition.

The experimental evidence is that there is something spinning of an ethereal nature co-extensive with the machine rotor. That 'something' has an effective mass density 20 times that of the rotor, but it is something that can spin independently and takes several minutes to decay, whereas the motor comes to rest in a few seconds.

Two machines of different rotor size and composition reveal the phenomenon and tests indicate variations with time of day and compass orientation of the spin axis. One machine, the one incorporating weaker magnets, showed evidence of gaining strength magnetically, as the tests were repeated over several days.

bolt

"Wow!  There is so much disinformation that I don't know where to start.

Joule Thief is not an OU device and it is impossible for a joule thief to create radiant electricity (RE).  JT's operate in well known electrical engineering parameters and none of it is abnormal, mysterious, or even that interesting.

SM stated that you could build a TPU with a few dollars (far less than $25k) and a couple hours of your time.  All it takes is knowledge of the coils and how they interact.  He never said you need a lab full of equipment.

Reactive power is not some sort of free energy source.  If all of the reactive power became real power you would still not have something for nothing.  There is no mechanism of gain there, only the misunderstanding of people who talk too much.

The following should be read by anyone thinking reactive power leads to OU:
http://www.energymanagertraining.com/announcements/EE08_result/C.Jayaraman(1).pdf

(The beer mug analogy is my favorite.)"

Joule Thief can be an OU device it puts out more then it requires to run it. I call that OU.  It doesn't MAKE RE it captures it and converts it....big difference!!!!!!!!!

Second did you see SM's lab? That is EASY 25k worth in todays money. Not just the lab equipment but parts too. I can order a little shopping list of parts and it will run up several K just filling up component racks. 25k is dirt cheap.

Without a full RF lab it cant be done which is why not many kitchen table builders have got very far. He also said that unless you have like 20+ years EE/RF tech experience you probably wont even get close.... and he is right after 5+ years on here only 2 or 3 got very close but not quite close enough.

While its true the finished product may only cost 39.99 in parts the precise component makeup cost a bit more in R & D.

One only has to look at a cellphone to realize that cheap PAYG that cost 9.99 actually cost 25 years a few million man hours and $500,000,000,000,000 to get you that 9.99 cellphone.

Look here they are right on the money he knows exactly how reactive power creates REAL watts. I put my notes in here between his statements.

cut...
ltseung888

Re: Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets
« Reply #493 on: July 20, 2010, 12:33:46 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Improvement and Demonstration on July 19, 2010

We tried the three layer toroid.  The first attempt was to put the Joule Thief at the lowest layer and two transformer type windings as two top layers.  There were some improvements but the top most layer showed significant decrease in induced voltage.

We then put the Joule Thief as the middle layer.  To our greatest delight, the Output shot up.  The continuous Output Power was 56 watts.  The steady AC Output Voltage was 14 Volts even though we varied the load â€" resistors and LEDs.  The Input Power from the 1.1V AA battery was less than 0.4 watts.  That gave us a COP of greater than 160.

Load tank should be positioned in the Center of a VAR tank where joules potential converts more readily to amps as a center tap dipole. ..See Tesla transformer coupling papers. Read Don Smith.

It looked like we could get closer to resonance and extract much more lead-out energy with the new arrangement.  In a few days, our Output Power increased from a few watts to over 50 watts.  Our team is extremely optimistic in producing a 1KW lead-out energy device in the very near future. The following are a list of possible areas of further research.

1.   Size of the Toroid â€" Bigger appears to be better.  TRUE more aperature area for Radiant energy
2.   Number of turns of wire in the Toroid â€" More appears to be better. More wire in bifilar better chance of creating near perfect canceled flux and high reactive VAR values.
3.   Core material of the Toroid â€" No concrete data to show direction yet. Cores of higher permeability create more OU.
4.   The use of capacitors in the Joule Thief â€" appears to help 
5.   The transistors in the Joule Thief â€" the larger ones appear to help More drive the better.
6.   The LCR circuit in the Primary of the Joule Thief â€" tuning helps  Standard RF application leads to more OU
7.   The LCR circuit in the Secondary of the Joule Thief â€" tuning helps DITTO
8.   The LCR circuit in the Secondary of the Transformer â€" major factor CORRECT impedance matching as RF tuning to max high impedance to low impedance load.
9.   The number of turns of wire in the Secondary of the Transformer â€" important to connect the right way â€" mixing clockwise and anti-clockwise will lower output. Correct RE is polarized.
10.   The use of thin copper wire appears to be much better than the lamp wire. Only because more wire leads to greater inductance. The Q is  increased dramatically with thick windings.
11.   Use of Signal Generator instead of battery â€" can vary frequency.
12.   The lower the frequency, the higher the lead-out energy (results so far).
13.   Higher L and Higher C values appear to lead-out more energy. Increases VSWR and provides more VARS within device parameter.
14.   The Pulsing can either be AC or Pulsed DC. Pulsed DC should be slighty better.

15.   The present Joule Thief and Transformer arrangement appeared to have build-in feedback mechanism.

Device will work much better as CLASS C.
16.   The Output is capable of recharging batteries now.  We can already demonstrate Battery A recharging Battery B and vice versa.  A few (6 LED lights) could be on all the time.

Yep sounds simple enough.

The chance of our team producing a 1KW lead-out device for the poor countries within three months is excellent.  We want to share everything so that products can come out quickly to benefit the World.

Best of luck and you are on the right track!

sigma16

Not only are you alliterate (google that one), but you are also a total idiot.  JT has nothing to do with RE is any way shape or form.  It can not recieve it or make it or anything between.  JT is not OU and is impposible to make OU.  If you think it is OU, then you are a fool.

SM's lab was for audio work.  He just happened upon the effects that allow the TPU to work. 

Good luck with your JT.  Can't wait until yor magnets stop working...LOL!