Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

This is a quote from someone who has witnessed similar device to Steven's TPUs, perhaps the small one he built:

The first model consisted of a ring magnet less then three inches in diameter. Around the magnet were coils rigged as only he knows how to rig them, and another set of coils pass through the center of the ring.
The second model is built around a ring magnet, the outside of which is seven inches and the inside is six inches.
It is the inventor's theory that his machine draws its energy from the earth's magnetic field.

any guesses who it is?

EM

sigma16

Quote from: EMdevices on July 30, 2010, 09:33:33 PM
@all,

make no mistake, the Steven Mark videos demonstrate real power that is induced into the devices by a magnetic field frequency(s) as he claims very clearly in the first video.     I know what magnetic field is responsible, and I don't have to repeat myself, I think you all know my position very well.   

EM

Still waiting to see someone demonstrate a decent degree of powerline induction at the same distance Steven was from those high tension lines.   Demonstrating the rotating compass as well would be an added treat.

Quote from: Mannix on July 30, 2010, 09:54:41 PM
You have all been given good clues but so few are doing anything with them.

you would not complain just because you cant make one like in the video

I think that it is unlikley that many grasp the importance of the bits of jigsaw puzzle that have been given , let alone actually do something other than make up their own story.

This is not meant as criticisim because putting more wood on the fire serves no purpose but to enrage those who actually know for sure how wrong they are .

Perhaps we are being controlled?

You bring up some very good points, Mannix.  Steven and others have given more than enough information to succeed, but what has everyone done with it?  As a whole, all you have done is fight amongst yourselves, gloat, argue, and talk the idea of the TPU to death. 

Souron painstaking worked his way through Steven's clues and even posted some of the best clues ever, such as his image with the sun, earth, and tpu.  Practically a "how to" guide.  All to no avail.

Someone called spherics gave plans for a tetrahedral device, but it appears no one bothered to build it or even experiment along the lines of what he spoke of.

Some were off to a good start, only to get disillusioned and spin off along tangents.

Oh well, someone will figure it out eventually.

sigma16

Quote from: EMdevices on July 30, 2010, 11:02:11 PM
This is a quote from someone who has witnessed similar device to Steven's TPUs, perhaps the small one he built:

The first model consisted of a ring magnet less then three inches in diameter. Around the magnet were coils rigged as only he knows how to rig them, and another set of coils pass through the center of the ring.
The second model is built around a ring magnet, the outside of which is seven inches and the inside is six inches.
It is the inventor's theory that his machine draws its energy from the earth's magnetic field.

any guesses who it is?

EM

how is the magnetic ring polarized?

what is the orientation of the coils?

The energy does not come from the earth's magnetic field, but it may allow it to work.  The difference is lack of understanding about the coils and how they interact.

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on July 30, 2010, 09:54:08 PM
All of the TPUs are air megs (refer to Bearden).
I too put neos in the TPU and produced vibration. No big deal.

By now, anyone trying to build a TPU knows that the MEG and the TPU are entirely different and that Bearden's endless rants about dipoles and conjugation will not help you build a TPU.

giantkiller

I truly beg to differ:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8227.msg250549#msg250549

Current progress is I have the drivers partially setup and am continuing to work on them this weekend.
I am trying to take this a step further. This new model is a version of the GK4 from the past but a little more refined. I see in this build the process is a somewhat closer to using just the coil activity. The process is what is important not the build itself. There are some new factors in this and a compilation of previous specs from others including Steven Mark, Spherics, Sauron and Bolt. One could almost surmise they are the same person. But that is another thread.

I hope that what I posted will be of use. I have only built from the mined nuggets.
Up to this point I thank everybody and their knowledge sharing. For without it we are one hand clapping in the dark.

--giantkiller. I press on...