Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: Omnibus on August 02, 2010, 05:51:33 PM
@bolt,

Who's done that? Care to post a link? Also, that business with the HV H2, where's the evidence?

Hey aren't you the "omnibus" that thought he had an OU transformer and it turned out to be measurement error?

Wasn't there a good lesson about "parallel capacitance between the windings"?

Yet you talk of being "scientific".

bolt

"Where is the VTA now?  What about Grey's tube?  Moray's tube? Let's not leave out Bearden's MEG, Gunderson's ring, and Thane Heins' motor.  If RE is so easy then then there should be new devices all around us, but they aren't because no one that understands it is talking about it.  Everyone who is talking about it is repeating all the BS that everyone else already thought up to sell videos, books, and worthless plans.

Put a magnet in an RE field like I told wattsup to do and you will quickly find out that you don't know squat."

You know what happened to Sweet VTA it worked seen by many people at his house even John Bedini was there and the vid is on Google Vids. Sweet went to the US government with his device they were not interested. He pushed them more and got a warning letter. He pushed them more and the MIB came round and threatened him. His device absolutely worked no doubt about it. Some say and this IS hearsay they Sweet died due to something that caused him to get an extremely rare fast growing brain cancer because Sweet threatened to go public.

The "tubes" work splitting the positive etc and extracting RE has been replicated many times. Most recently a guy in the Philippines has a prototype car running off the patent. The MEG works but its too expensive to replicate due to special materials and the low power o/p All the special magnet motors end up in museums and mothballed as they cost 100k+ in special machine parts. No one will take the chance anymore with special motors.

Thane never had OU device that really is a fk up. He never showed properly the i/p readings to his DC grinder motor. What really happened was his high voltage coil went into a high VAR condition which allowed the current to go out of phase when it hit around 2000 rpm.  With no in phase coil current there is no LENS, you only have a lugging LENS issue with in phase current. The answer is easy. Put the amps out of phase - no more lugging. Not just me suggesting this cited in dozens of patents. So with no drag his motor speeded up. Thane thought his motor was going OU. Basically all the hardware to divert the flux path was complete nonsense.

While the coil started to produce OU within itself and he did get some nice meter o/p readings it was never enough to cover the unknown i/p , motor power. NOW had he used a 3 phase motor running in RV mode using just 10 watts and measured so we can all see the i/p and THEN use HV coils as high impedance reactive mode to null out the LENS then he just might have got an OU motor running.

I'm all ears you got interesting info on magnets in RE field then I'm listening!

bolt

Quote from: Omnibus on August 02, 2010, 05:51:33 PM
@bolt,

Who's done that? Care to post a link? Also, that business with the HV H2, where's the evidence?

I cant discuss the motors its private email these people don't want to go public. They are happy running their lights for free. Last person who went public looping motors had has house and lab/workshop burnt down after being hit by a rocket from a black helicopter. Yes this was in the US 3 and 1/2 year ago.

For Atomic Hydrogen start here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_hydrogen_welding

here

http://www.lateralscience.co.uk/AtomicH/atomicH.html

and here

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/a_h%20reaction.htm

bolt

Quote from: giantkiller on August 02, 2010, 05:48:08 PM
@Trastos,
This looks like BEMF harvesting using a magamp type pickups.
I emailed the guy for the opensource schematic. We'll see if he responds.

@All,
For what it is worth I am reading all this and then pursuing the previous posts mentioned.

I dare not say more for fear of becoming techno-chibble. Goes good with beer.

Let me throw this in as a question. When I did the three frequency audio test Bolt laid out and when the house was rocking I could feel the harmonic waves sloshing back and forth. I interpreted this as the same fedback loop that the rotovertor feels but in a different media. Could this be right? With this 3 freq device I can feel jumbling going on in the body which leads to sickness. If I do this in magnetic fields is this the quantum pressure that leads to RE?

Let me put it this way when Tesla did the same thing he shook his entire aprt building the neighbors run out in the street and Tesla told them it must have been an earthquake. LOL

giantkiller

Thanks Bolt,

So let me add this then:
When I did the steel and copper resonance build the only thing I can think of is the Rotovertor. 2 bifilar coils sittng at 90 degrees to each with 43khz in, ramping up  and then 12MGHz out looks like harmonic ringing on its own. 2 devices singing back and forth.
Don't want to detract from current thread.

Anybody answer me this then. RE appears when the pressure builds from the harmonic ringing and it depends on the platform used(like electronic). Else disassociation, cracking, vibration appears in hard matter. Pipe organs sing.