Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I see where is the problem. bolt is describing tapping radiant energy indirectly ; by creating very high Q tank circuit and tapping just a bit of energy from it which is far less the actual resistance inside circuit so it simply add to that resistance yet still it's a miniscule compared to flowing energy. Somone coul describe it as AC based or standing wave. bolt however do not clearly describe how to tap this energy and limit this tapping process to not disturb resonance.
Radiant is not visible here.

I see another way which is extracting energy from time directly or indirectly (you name it) - if you create a sink for many sparks or tiny threads of radiant energy and accumulate it into big spark very fast then you can tap such device at slower rate extracting excess energy in pulses. 5khz in case of TPU,rectified because of electrons whirling in one direction only (part of the process of creating sink)
I think that is what Tesla did in 1931 with Arrow Pierce car electric engine.
You have to understand how energy flow in LC tank to generate radiant rays.
Seems that count of atoms in process is important

bolt

Quote from: forest on August 04, 2010, 10:53:12 AM
I see where is the problem. bolt is describing tapping radiant energy indirectly ; by creating very high Q tank circuit and tapping just a bit of energy from it which is far less the actual resistance inside circuit so it simply add to that resistance yet still it's a miniscule compared to flowing energy. Somone coul describe it as AC based or standing wave. bolt however do not clearly describe how to tap this energy and limit this tapping process to not disturb resonance.
Radiant is not visible here.

Tapping is part of the art of not breaking the dipole. You can't have ALL of it because you kill the precursor which gave you the conditions to begin with. But neither did you pay for all of it to start with so no need to take more then you require. Within the kapandze device or TPU or Newman or Bedini or anything of this nature the reactive power on the coils is MUCH higher then what is extracted and converted to watts.

Don't STEAL from the hand that feeds you!

Many ways for extraction including pure RF coupling to match the load to the source, Avramenko plugs, peak AC volts snipper to collect the peaks using a large TRIAC and dump the excess to a cap or 90 degree coil coupling prevents conventional electrical flux coupling and allows only magnetic flux COPIES alike ORBO see JLN lab reports.

Within simple circuits a coil can be pulsed disconnected from the source completely. Use the energy in the coil to charge a cap then connect a load briefly and disconnect and repeat. Dozens of OU motors do this on expired patents.

By introducing a permanent magnet creates magnetic modulation. The energy does NOT come from the magnet directly its a source of localized noise.  We can shut off or deflect this noise very easy with low power but the rebound is from the ambient and not really from the magnet at all. Sweet Floyd  came to the same conclusion when he conditioned his magnets. Magnacoaster is doing this to provide KW's from a low power driver.

Here is a very simple concept for those that need help understanding how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_HRwqKzFk

The real process name is Bloch wall modulation and not neutralization.

sigma16

I never believed any of the following:

Bearden's dipole, or anything regarding the MEG or negentropy

Bedini's splitting the positive, or talk of RE

anything using the term "reactive power" in the explanation

bboj

sigma16

Quote from: bboj on August 04, 2010, 12:53:02 PM
Well sigma you got the point there.

Yeah.  The problem is that I wrote down too many points and can not modify the post of others to delete them.

Oh well, I doubt anyone here will be able to make use of them.  I just didn't want others to read them.