Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@GK

Hi man.

You see, any TPUer or OUer has a vast base of knowledge that goes far beyond anything SM would have. If I show you a simple coil, a capacitor, a small open circuit and I make a small 24vdc bulb light up, TPUers and OUers will be able to discuss this for years with so many tremendous theories, all plausible, all potentially possible new avenues of R&D. But at the end of the theorizing, if I told you the coil was simply wrapped around three small batteries and the bulb was really a 3 volt high bright bulb, then what would you say.

Would you thank me for being the reason all this theorizing occurred or would you take responsibility and ban me from future OU considerations, knowing that everything I may have said is based on lies and tricks.

You decide for yourself. All I can do is put it on the table to the best of my abilities.

We seem to always look the other way when it comes to SM. We seem to forget he already tried to fake a 3D sound system. The guy does have a background that states "all forms of deceit are fair play when it comes to making a few bucks". This is another reality. After so many years, just listen to that same man speak to JD in the way he did. There is no remorse. He is only portraying his continued disillusionment. Sorry to say but now all the pieces fit perfectly in their place. When a theory is given and it only explains one or two events but does not fit so many others, you naturally have to go back and re-work the theory to fit all the events. But then, when the theory is shown, exampled, showing all the hidden actions and events and explains everything, then you have to take that as being the best possible explanation and take responsibility to act accordingly in your future. The sooner this is done, the sooner we can all move forward on some solid footing and not base our next builds on SMTPU lies.

When you take the viewpoint that the SM TPUs had two power outputs, one reactive and one simply battery pulsed, you then have to sit down and say to yourself, "ok, given this information, how would I now have to do my videos so people believe the SM TPU is real". When you do this and then realize that all the TPUs used demonstrative procedures that fit this perfectly, then you KNOW you have it.

I do not have to have a SM TPU in my hand anymore to prove if it is fake or not. I have done all the legwork to find out what I need to know to determine if SM is real or not. I know today that SM was mentally a very sick man. To this day, his last message to JD says it all. His perception of reality is not the same as any other honest folk. He is the result of some clever but sick antics. Again sorry to say. If you knew how sorry I am about having to bring this forward to all you guys that I know have invested so many endless hours in this quest. But we had to be ready for either outcome. Either it is real or it is not. In this case it is half real, but even the half real part is simply used as a deception. I'll talk more about that in my post. Or maybe I should just leave it alone and not say anything anymore.

What pisses me off the most is some guys say "well he did not succeed so he is bitter". That is total bull. I did succeed in my own way like all have succeeded in their own ways and each one is bringing us closer to OU. There is no other outcome acceptable on this Forum. OU will happen and finding out finally that SM was a total OU ripper will not stop the advent of OU from happening. SM will eventually become a side issue that will belong in a circus or wax museum of those that tried to trick the world. I the end, members will believe what they want to believe and for me, that is ok. As long as I have done or taken my responsibility to put forth this information and not hidden it in a closet.

sigma16

If you think the TPU was fake, then so be it.  If you would get off your ass and follow the direction to producing the "effect", which have been provided several times, then you might start to think that maybe the TPU is real after all.

Everything Steven said points to the fact that he found another means of induction, just like he says at the end of the UEC video.  His words also point to a means of accelerating particles to achieve a net gain.

So, if you want to understand electricity in the TPU, get off your ass and listen to what has been told to you already.

forest

sigma16

Quote from: forest on August 09, 2010, 01:12:51 PM
But what particles ? Electrons ?

Probably the ones in the collecting wire...

forest

no,I'm not asking about electrons accelerated in magamp, but what kind of particles may radiate from "source" into collectors  something  occur when electrons are abruptly stopped ?