Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free power

Started by freepow, October 21, 2009, 02:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi,
you could replace your wire with an electret foil where alufoil is put on.
The high voltage electret will pull in free electrons from the air which will
charge up the alufoil.
The bigger the area of the foils, the better.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

the_big_m_in_ok

freepow said:
if its radio waves, why would it be illegall ???
@all
My question is, theoretically:

Would a long wire a ways from a transmitter actually affect the tower and transmitter at that distance?  The same for 50/60 Hz municipal mains lines?

Are the foreign Gov't(s) just being hard-nosed about the technical independence of some tinkerers or is there a valid reason; for example, people trying to act like stealing power when they wrap a wire around a power line by using a long wire instead?

Using coils to generate additional power by CEMF/BEMF would leave them with no logical argument, yes?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: freepow on October 21, 2009, 06:34:15 AM
:)Thanks gyula, But i have only been testing this for very short time, but tonight is the first night that the voltage is reading almost as much as the day time reading ! 5 and 1/2 volts, and the weather is the same as day before, do you think its still radio waves ???

if its radio waves, why would it be illegall ???

I know humidity can change the way radio waves propagate through air, like in your case, if you have a weather lab try to take a reading of the humidity and other factors.

you also may want to email the FCC to see if there are issues, you might also get some suspicion from your local power company from all this as well. whether it actually factors into the equation or not.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on October 21, 2009, 10:23:28 PM
freepow said:@all
My question is, theoretically:

Would a long wire a ways from a transmitter actually affect the tower and transmitter at that distance?  The same for 50/60 Hz municipal mains lines?

--Lee

EMF impedance is infinite but at greater distances the impedance diminishes to the point where it would probably not effect radiation lobing to much if anything noticeable at all at the transmitter. unless of course the transmitter is in your back yard. that would not only be free lunch but a few mentally challenge children may spring up from time to time in ones genome. lol

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
...unless of course the transmitter is in your back yard. that would not only be free lunch but a few mentally challenge children may spring up from time to time in ones genome. lol
Yeah, I agree.  Most telecommunications frequencies and RADAR are actually microwaves.  I've read that the Zazlon("Shield") RADAR system on the Russian Mig-25 Foxbat can roast a rabbit, from the inside out, in a distant field 500 paces or more away.

So, it might be you're right.  That type of radiation can easily damage the body; maybe the chromosomes and genes as well.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.