Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Take Colloidal silver water

Started by lltfdaniel1, October 27, 2009, 08:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

To all,

As far as i know Colloidal silver water is the most superior medicine on the planet and as far as i know regarding the body since the body is like an electric circuit is that colloidal silver water will get rid of anything listed under bacteria, viral, fungal and that is a very big list that it would mean it would cure everything and get rid of it..and never come back.

Think of it this way, fungus is the root of a cancer and since we all know the body is like an electric circuit...it is like the atom with it's spin so yea...get rid of the fungus then tell me...how can the whole lot function?

It is like a bike wheel with a wrench in it...and yea since we can pump electric into the body as well as extract it i find it is fine to view it this way and anyways an italian doctor with years of experiance is actually correct in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQuODiMlUsc

So i really recommend to anyone who reads this to take colloidal silver water the normal stuff...the stuff that has 0.01-0.04 micron size and 10-12ppm.

If you know anyone who is sick and has whatever type of sickness that the blood can reach then you drink it.

Any type of lung problems then you spray it down your nose and take a big breath and will get rid of it completely and never come back regarding what it is and at vary speeds.

This stuff will also accelerate your bodys cell growth rate by quite a bit as far as i know this stuff is extremely beneficial and the most superior medicine on the planet.

I suggest that you get some of this stuff and or if you know anyone who is sick or is told he or she is going to die to take it because it will take care of anything bad in all of the books in medicial history with various techniques of course because there have been storys that have left doctors speechless but this stuff really is the cure all wonder as well as other natural medicines and as well as thc and cannabis is not a poison and that is fact.

This right here is the holy grail in the medical world and pharmas biggest secret and this overunity well as it does exist the holy grail in the energy world have a good day.

Daniel.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)