Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Girl Gets Swine Flu Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!

Started by gravityblock, October 24, 2009, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on October 31, 2009, 11:08:40 AM
onthecuttingedge2005 said:
... I saw the original video when it first came onto live leak. it is not the original.

Hi Jerry,
How was the original video different?  Where can one watch the original video?

--Lee

Hi Lee.

the original news broadcast said it was not the swine flu vaccine, she said it was the seasonal flu shot. the lady that had the reaction to the shot was suffering from another disease that wasn't GB.

many people have been editing the original news broadcast and declaring it was the swine flu instead of the seasonal flu shot.

the lady was probably having a serious allergic reaction to the mercury preservative compound.

although I did see the original broadcast I probably wouldn't have any luck finding it in their archives because I didn't think of saving it to my favorites.

some people went as far as garbling the audio that told people it was the seasonal flu shot, then they added text saying it was the swine flu shot to freak people out.

I am pretty much burned out on this topic because nothing said seems to help people relax about the subject.

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
the original news broadcast said it was not the swine flu vaccine, she said it was the seasonal flu shot.
I understood her to say that.  I wasn't Swine Flu.
the lady that had the reaction to the shot was suffering from another disease that wasn't GB.
"GB"?  What is that?  The doctors said her problem was a very rare brain disorder.
the lady was probably having a serious allergic reaction to the mercury preservative compound.
Right.  I agree.  She could run forwards and walk backwards(?!). but not walk forwards, yes?  If true, the parts of her brain involving speech and walking are in small, specific areas.
...I am pretty much burned out on this topic because nothing said seems to help people relax about the subject.
Fear is a strong emotion.  People have a lot on their minds.  That might be some of it.  Looking at one's own problems as being surmountable would help, I think.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

GB is used short for GBS which is Guillain-Barré Syndrome that was related to a nerve disorder caused by the swine flu shot back in the 1976.

gravityblock

Cuttingedge is trying to make the point that the H1N1 wasn't responsible for her rare disease.  The regular seasonal flu shot wasn't responsible for her disease either.  It doesn't matter what you're being vaccinated for.  It is the mercury and other chemicals in the vaccination shots.

Kids nowadays are up to 40+ vaccinations in the USA.  When I was growing up, it was around 10 or 12 vaccinations.  They are working on more than 1,000 vaccinations to give us now.  They're even giving 9-12 year old's in school vaccinations against STD's.

Elderly people taking the flu shot, 3 out of 5 consecutive years, increase their risk of Alzheimer's disease by more than 800%.  New born babies are given the hepatitis B shot when they are born.  It would take a 275 pound person to absorb the amount of mercury in this one shot given to the newborn infant according to FDA guidelines.  Only reason to give the hepatitis B shot is if the mother has hepatitis B.  All they have to do is test the mother.  If the mother doesn't have hepatitis B, then the baby doesn't need the shot.

Mercury causes cancer, Alzheimer's, autism, birth defects, asthma, allergies, and many other rare diseases such as the girl in the video.

The USA vaccinated their soldiers against anthrax.  There are many strains of anthrax and you would need to know what strains of anthrax your enemy was planning to use in order for the vaccinations to be affective against that strain, unless you planned on using anthrax yourself, then you would know what strain to vaccinate for.

Fish containing mercury isn't Ok to be eaten, but it's Ok to inject the mercury directly into the body with the vaccinations.  Fluoride isn't Ok to be swallowed in the toothpaste because it is poisonous to us, but it's OK to put the fluoride into our drinking water.  Fluoride makes people apathetic, dumbs people down, and causes cancer. Couples in highly fluoridated areas have a harder time having children.  Then you have MSG, aspartame, and now genetically modified foods.

They have perfected the "science of mass murder and population control".

Am I paranoid?  No.  It is happening all around us, just look around.  Chelating agents to remove the heavy metals from your body do work, but whatever damage is done before the heavy metals are removed from your body is irreversible.

I'm not trying to spread fear, the governments are the ones doing the fear campaigns against the public.  They want us to believe they are our salvation against the fear they are spreading, LOL.  Look around and you will see otherwise.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

blueplanet

Okay, we finally got some good news.

I am so glad to hear that the big wall streeters are willing to set an example for the whole world market to follow:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125746918136732473.html

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/goldman-gets-vaccine-public-is-sick-over-it-2009-11-06

According to the governments around the western world, there is no convincing scientific evidence of harm caused by thimerosal in vaccines. The US mainstream media even confirms that mercury can be good for the humans.

I wouldn't doubt that these wall street firms are true representives of the amerikan government. As of right now, the pharma stocks are not moving very much, but this news can make a huge difference. 

My belief is that, once the news of thimerosal running through their bodies  becomes a headline, the pharma stocks will fly. The question becomes: how can we make sure they actually got thimerosal into their bodies, instead of just fabricating stories? Can any stock gamblers shed some light on this?

(EDIT:
I believe this news is now catching attention from the medical community. I know a lot of medical doctors in the US and Hongkong who are also great players in the stock markets. I am hopeful that this news would influence their decision to prescribe. Amen to this! )