Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE TPU AS A QUANTUM ACCESS DEVICE ~{TPU QAD}~

Started by innovation_station, October 27, 2009, 08:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

thank you gk ..

that is definatlly good infos!!

i think when i came here i did not have any fillings... 

and i beleave the date was easter weekend ... good friday infact when i got electurcted .. in 78

i turned blue ... i guess i eather died  or almost died and i guess they brought me back ... in the hospital ..  i was young  8 months of age when this took place ..

ist!

so i guess this explains the dreams i have had bout teeth falling out ...  perhaps.. 

and the operations on my teeth in the dreams as well as the blue crystals i woke up pulling from my mouth ..  yes i beleave thease dreams are still quite unclear to me .. at this moment in time ..

i can say tho ...  never quite had dreams like thease ones b4 .. 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

so now it apears good news for dentists....  :D

if your a praticeing dentist!!!  you will be garenteeed a job for years to come ...

it apears that you will find yourself being employed removeing old fillings and replaceing them with a non magnetic  replacement

i can see it now ....  line ups miles long at the dentist ... 

so at least all the schooling in the feild of dentistry paid off ... 

you will have no problem finding work ....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ist  :D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

OK 

back to my 6 coil unit i just built from 1.5" abs

i will call it KA - BAH! RING 

now remember the strcture is 1 demonitonal but when i angle the coils say 3 of them i end up getting 3 rings of diffrent diamator and diffrent resistance  and diffrent resonant freqs ... so 3 freqs ...

so in all facts... all coils could be the same ...  same resistance ..  same gage ..... ect! length ..

but even tho the coils may well be all the same the freq will change on the ring as the diamater of the ring changes ... 

this is how in 1 aspect this device is tied to the prymids ... the angle of the coils and the distance of the base will deturman the freq of the unit ..

and in all likelyhood  the distance in spacetime ...

so back to the coil 

we have a chord if you like wich you could play on a gutiar and cause the device to fire up

or A SIG GENNY AND AN AMP TO AVOID SWITCHING OF ANY KIND ... 

ist  8) :o

innovation_station

in the above picture you can see exactly what i just explained ... about the 3 diffrent diamater rings

ok

so gk i gave the perinthisis config some more thought that ANDY mentions in the interview ..

~{0}~

and it seams to me if tesla did indeed section the the 6 coil unit ... it would look exactally as you have drawn ...  and they would need be posisoined EXACTALLY PROPERLY  IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK PROPERLY ..  now i do recall mesurments from andys osbervations and it was like 8 feet apart

and if this the case and it seams to be so ....  then knowing tesla ....  he would likely use the cone bifillar pancake ..  in this sence it would look like a speeker  but with 3 woofers posisioned much like my above coils and TPU HENGE i did long ago wich i will reproduce and video document at some point!!

so i guess that your drw may well be the case GK!!

as well the moon fountian represents the same exact thing...

ist!

triffid

Andrew D.Basiago was on coast to coast am last night.He claimed to be one of 140 children who were used in secret testing (1960s,1970s) of time travel and teleportation by the US government.Check out www.coasttocoastam.com.It was called the Pegasus Project.He said it was Tesla type teleportation.triffid