Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Don Smith's Device #9

Started by Xaero_Vincent, October 27, 2009, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaero_Vincent

Has anyone here tried replicating Don Smith's 8-coil generator?

http://www.28an.com/altenergypro/device09-2.htm

I found this the other day and it looks really simple to build. I searched the forum but there doesn't seem to be any replication attempts except for some of Don's other devices. Are there any test results that I can examine?

Paul-R

I have begun. I cannot see why this should not be scaled down for economy,
using two magnets and two cores. The trouble is that Don Smith stuff tends
to want high frquencies. But this device may be different to the others. It seems
quite out on a limb.

The critical matter may be what is on the interupting disc. I am starting
with mumetal and another disc of stainless steel. Then will be crushing
up some expendible neo magnets (if this is achievable) and gluing the
powder on to the mumetal.

Don't forget resonance. I strongly suspect that the resonant frequency
of the resulting LR circuit will need to be the same as the frequency at
which the disc interupts the magnets.
Paul-R

Xaero_Vincent

Excellent. Thanks for attempting a replication. Please let us know how it goes. If it works for you then I'll attempt replication too.

You can find what you need on page 97:

www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf

The powder on the disc, which is a vinyl record in the prototype can be bismuth, neodymium, or Terfenol-D and is bounded with spray glue. This device supposedly works similar to the Ecklin-Brown generator. This device doesn't use any resonant circuit--its mainly a mechanical generator with a motor that spins a disc. There should a be a hole drilled into the disc for every pair of PVC pipes with magnets and coils. If only one pair of PVC pipes, magnets, and coils are used then just one hole should be fine.

Paul-R

Quote from: Xaero_Vincent on October 28, 2009, 02:00:18 PM
This device doesn't use any resonant circuit...
I'm not so sure. There will be a frequency from the rotating disc which
induces that same frequncy into the coils.

Then the main circuit has LR components, and so, it must have its
own unique resonant frequency if it is driven by an oscillating
source, which is the case.

Paul-R.

See also:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf

Xaero_Vincent

Paul-R,

Perhaps the RPM of the rotor will determine the frequency of the current flowing throw the coils. What I meant was no special circuit boards are necessary. The outputs of the coils appear to just go to capacitors and then to a transformer to step-down the voltage.

This is assuming the machine actually works at all; some folks believe the device is fake and that interrupting magnetic fields this way won't generate current through the coils. Hopefully you can give us a definitive answer to that question.