Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Don Smith's Device #9

Started by Xaero_Vincent, October 27, 2009, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

There are not 8 coils, but 16. Each coil on one side is connected in bucking mode to another coil on the other side of that central board, that has a turning, whatever.

http://www.28an.com/altenergypro/device09-1.htm

But I am leary on this one because of the stated outputs.
Maybe 1000v 50mA. Still that would be a generous success.
16 air coils. Or 8 bi-coils each in bucking mode.

That dc motor seems too small but who knows for sure. Thane Heines is doing some pretty amazing things with his rotor and coils, what's not to say the coils don't assist that small motor to turn the rotor more.

That center rotor would have to have 8 fins that block (whatever) otherwise if all those dual coils are connected to each side of the same bus bars (terminals), all would have to react at the same time. Or, if there are less then 8 fins, while some are blocked, others would be unblocked and all being on the same parallel circuit may be causing some other effect that is generating major havoc as output.

Lastly, given this design using single layer winds, why not then consider putting multiple single winds, one over the other and again all paralleled. Meaning first layers all paralleled, second layers all parelleled, etc. Why stop only at one layer.

It is either that this device works, or the inventor just wanted to catalog all his builds during the years, good or bad, working or not working, and just put it on the net with some small description, purporting some wishful output results. I don't know for sure.

innovation_station

wattsup ..

BRO..

hummmm  im going to have to think on my responce to your reply ..

i will try to set this in to context!

what don does in the demo is  ... the best place to start

you can see there is NO ELECTRICAL CONNECTION BETWEEN THE PLATES ..  LOW VOLTAGE WILL NOT PASS FROM PLATE 1 THROUGH THE PLASTIC TO PLATE #2 THEN OUT TO EARTH GROUND..

TRY IT CONFIRM THIS DOES NOT TAKE PLACE WITH OUT THE USE OF THE TESLA COIL ...

NOW CONDUCT THIS EXPARIMENT AGIN .. USEING A BATTERY POWERED TESLA COIL .. AND YOU NOW HAVE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION THROUGH THE PLASTIC ..

OK

I CAN FROM THIS DEMO DRAW 2 CONCLUSIONS .. OR MAYBE MORE ..

CONCULSION #1 PLATIC BECOMES CONDUCTIVE UNDER HIGH VOLTAGE HIGH FREQ! AND THE ELECTRICTY FLOWS RIGH THROUGH LOOKING FOR THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE TO GROUND ...

OR

COCCULSION #2

AND THIS IS DONS CONCULSION .. WICH I FEEL IS TRUE .. HE THINKS THE ELECTR.ICTY FROM THE TESLA COIL STOPS AT THE PLATE AND WHAT YOU ARE SEEING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLATE IS A REFLECTION FROM THE INTERACTION OF THE ENVIRMENT .. OK I CAN SEE THIS TO BE THE CASE .. SOMEWHAT ..

BASICALLY HE IS GETTING AN NATURAL ELECTRIC REFLECTION FROM NATURE.. BECAUSE HE IS MANIPULATING NATURE VIA ELECTRICAL MEANS .. NOT MAGNETIC MEANS ..

IN THE 16 COIL UNIT HE IS MANUNIPULATING THE PERMANATE MAGNETS FLUX FLOWS .. FAST!!! LIKE NANO SECOND FAST .. AND WHEN THEY RECONNECT IN THE DEVICE HE IS HARNISSING THE ENVIRMENT REFLECTION .. ELECTRICS THAT WAS CAUSED VIA MAGNETIC MANUPOLATION ..

THOUGHTS ARE SCARTERED ON THIS .. AT THE PRESENT ..

I MAY HAVE TO REWATCH THE VIDEO FOR THE SECOND TIME ..

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Paul-R

The picture in Vincent's message 4 gives the idea that each magnet is within
its own tesla coil.

Do you all agree?

Paul-R

wattsup

No, I do not agree at all with that drawing, especially with neo magnets, and more especially because if you wind the coil on the magnet, then that rotor is totally useless, and there is no way you are going to move a neo field.

In the original photo text, you can read this........
"A mille watt motor turns the magnetic shield which separates the magnet pairs at their Bloch wall separation provides magnetic fluxing and useful Electrical Energy."

How the hell can you turn a rotor in a magnets blotch wall. The blotch wall is the center part of the magnet. How do you propose to do that. Does not make any sense at all.

Maybe he considered each coil pair to make only one coil and the center is the blotch wall, but then again, this is not possible since those coil winds will define the polarities at each end and each will have its own center blotch wall. So again, no go.

Also, what magnetic shield. There is only one type of shield known and patented to work and I talked to the inventor some time ago and did a report to the forum. And that shield, in order to act as a shield must go in and out of a magnetic field, in to shield and out to reset itself. If there are magnets all around, how can you even think of having a rotating magnetic shield. Again does not make sense because if the center of the coils are magnets, given their mutual proximity, that shield will never see a non-magnetic area.

If he said the rotor held 8 magnets that turn to impress upon the 16 air coils, OK, but not in the way he is saying.

Anyways, that is the problem with such devices when the info on them if so sparse.

None of it makes any sense at all. For me anyway. So what I am thinking is this man is totally off the rocker and is explaining things in a very incorrect manner with obvious false information.

innovation_station

wattsup BRO IM SAD YOU FEEL THIS WAY ...

lets imagine the neos are in BUCKING CONFIG... THE RECORD IS COATED IN A VERRY SPECIAL MATERIAL WICH HAS HARDLY SEEN PUBLIC EYES MUCH LESS THE PATTEND OFFICE  ;)

AND THIS MATERAL CAN BREAK A MAGNETIC CONNECTION INSTANOUSLLY ..

WHAT THEN IS THE RESULT?   

HE SAID YOU CAN USE POWERED NEODIMUM DUST TO COAT THE DISC ...  WITH AN EPOXY COMPOUND ... 

HAS ANYONE DONE ANYTHING WITH HPS'S IN THE PAST ?   IN A BUCKING CONFIG?

IST

SURE I HAVE   LOL  ;) :D

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!