Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The subject here is not to discuss but to extract.

Look at all the designs, Steven Mark, Bedini, Tesla, Deyo, Searl, Don Smith, Tom Bearden, Bill Muller, Kunel, Hutchison, Leedskalnin PMH, ETC. Look at these!

The BEMF is the reconnecting of the disconnected Bloch wall in the opposite polarity.
The resonance is a misnomer. The snapping back is the Block wall reconnecting. Put a coil in its way. That is all! Repeat this to yourself and look again at all the designs!

When you use a coil to break the flux then fire it in the opposite direction to get the opposing field, repulsion.

--giantkiller.

bourne

I think you are right GK I remember hearing Bedini and Bearden explaining how the Bedini coil is a pump. I think I get it now.

The website  altenergy-pro.com mentioned in the video of the Don Smith talk posted by IST in the 'Steven Marks secret' thread and referenced here by GK is gone. 

but...

http://www.archive.org/index.php has several years of archived pages ranging from 2001 to 2008, only some of the links work but there are hi-res pictures to be found.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere

keep up the amazing work everyone
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

Grumpy

http://www.wbabin.net/science/tombe38.pdf

QuoteAbstract.
During a collision, momentum is alwaysconserved. The large scale kinetic energy on the other hand,may or may not be conserved.When kinetic energy on the large scale is conserved during acollision, we say that the situation is matched. It will beconcluded that a matched collision involves only a largescale pulse of aether with a prodigious speed that is manyorders of magnitude greater than the speed of light, andmaybe even instantaneous. An unmatched collision on theother hand will involve both a large scale aether pulse aswell as a microscopic particle compression wave with a finite speed in the order of the speed of sound.This aether pulse, which we will call a vitreous pulse, is acompression wave of aether involving an actual net aetherflow that moves through a rigid body and causes large scaleacceleration. This large scale acceleration is due to anaethereal force which we will call G5.
Analogy with Electric CurrentVI.
The mechanical scenario above has got an analogy with electric current. The action-at-a-distance aethereal effect is similar to electric current, which is a flow of aether through a wire. This aethereal electric current can instantly perceive the path of least resistance. It will initially leak sideways from the wire and arc through the electric sea [2] to thereturn limb of the circuit. This will cause linear polarization which willimpede the flow. The aether will then flow wide of the polarized region.This will continue until the region of electric sea enclosed by the wire istotally polarized, in which case, the electric current will then be confinedto the wire itself. See ‘Electrical Arcing and Action-at-a-Distance’ at,http://www.wbabin.net/science/tombe27.pdf  The linear polarization effect constitutes near field radiation. It will propagate in the space between the outward and return wire of the circuit in the form of a transverse electro-polarization (TEP) wave, and it will propagate with a finite speed.

A rectangular TEP wave propagating in the space between the two wires of an electric circuit is an example of a situation that involves both largescale motion of aethereal kinetic energy, and fine grain elastic wavemotion of the electric particles of the electric sea. It is an electricalanalogy to the sliding row of metal balls that are joined together withsprings.The turns ratio of the coils in an AC transformer will decide the split ratiobetween the magnitude of the pure aethereal electric current in the wireone the one hand, and the magnitude of the elastic displacement currentin the TEP wave on the other hand. The former is the large scale kinetic energy current which uses the symbol I, whereas the latter is consideredto be voltage or tension which uses the symbol V

Like I alluded to, a "force" perp to the mag field, induces particle drift, and here is the force of choice.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Xaero_Vincent

The current website is here but nothing has changed:

http://www.28an.com/altenergypro/

I don't know if Don is still alive. I haven't found any posts by him since 2005. I think the site is hosted and maintained by a relative of his.

giantkiller

@Grumpy,
Yep, I used 90degrees and Spherics used 45degrees.
Deyo's coil subunits are at 90degrees. His are interesting tho because the base winding produces a circular magnetic current in the steel washers.

Don Smiths site is one of the first ones I found on my journey. I could see his design openly in his pictures.
I should reiterate and correct at the same time. Resonance is the frequency of the 2 dipole coils. Use a lower frequency in the flux cutter/bloch wall seperator coil.

I have the Tesla biography 'The inventions, Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla' by Thomas Commerford Martin for $1.99usd mentioned by Don Smith in video. The figure 113 on Page 173 shows this configuration also. Figure 134 on page 211 shows the magnetically quenching spark gap so the fundamental discharges occur in quicker succession.

--gk. Been a good day to lay tracks and leave dust.