Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I think first is to get primary generate shockwave and this is really visible (and dangerous) at low frequencies.
I think the correct primary is the must in Don Smith system, the rest is pump and collector.
I think his most known device (with series of oil tank capacitors) is just using the same principle as Kapanadze device but in a lot more clever way.
Get residue electrons from positive terminal of capacitor and force them back into negative and do it very fast.
That way you have to really work hard to make such capacitors discharged.A pump analogy is very adequate.
You create a big potential difference on one side of capacitors bank which recharge them fast, on the other side load is discharging it but a slower rate. The device stops when those rates become equal.
My idea is that we could have use the same electrons indefinitely, voltage is real cause of current flow.

giantkiller

Don actually says there is no electron loss on the primary side. We get the curent from the ambient. Pretty clear.

forest

He said also that he used (something) "which is already there" ,I think he might thought about "dead" electrons in discharged capacitor bank.

giantkiller

I should have counted how many times he said that...
It is is 'that' which keeps retriggering the involvement.
The pattern can be easily resolved by looking at all the devices and apply what the creator has stated about them. SM, Muller, Bearden, Bedini, Hutchison, Tesla, Moray, Gray, and others have given unexplainable demos at their time of the event. As we look back things become clearer. If there is still something that all these demos have hidden then I would not be the only one infinately baffled forever. I am not even the slightest baffled but thrive on the explicit descriptions given from their view. There was so much to learn now so much to do so I am heading to the clearest of designs. I feel Don Smith has given this. But that is no discredit to the others efforts.
Recently it occured to me the little black box in the SM17 could be a neon ballast. The mag amps on top? Could be a hoax, diversion or a reconfigured output transformer of the last stage of a stun gun circuit.

Quote from: forest on November 16, 2009, 03:06:31 PM
He said also that he used (something) "which is already there" ,I think he might thought about "dead" electrons in discharged capacitor bank.

giantkiller

Thought I would bring this post over here for cohesion.

Quote from: giantkiller on November 16, 2009, 02:31:44 PM
@tsl,
With a single piece of wire you can achieve an R, an L, an C. The right configuration matched with the right frequency. The wire length(frequency), coil diameter(inductance & impedance), the spacing of the windings(capacitance).

The ringing actually gives us a larger window with which to interact with our pushing pulses. This also lines up with Otto's spec of a negative pulse that would put it in phase with the BEMF. As the initial ringing subsides in the 'primary diminishing echo' that enables us to pick a wave height at a certain time which relates to amplitude for a heterodyned push. In the attached diagram pick a red arrow for the timing you want. You only need to hit one.

Push once in the device or tank ringing to control the amplitude. But if you push trash or uncontrolled then you are pushing in a summing and diminutive effort. That is what my tests ran into. Called freewheeling. The frequency that appeared was the natural resonance of the 6" coil wire length or a subset thereof. The solid state wanted to ring at one frequency but the coil at another.

Look at the SM17 large windings as 2 multiwinds with a spacing of 4" -6" for capacitive storage.

Also,
I found a gas tube power supply that has a 12V input / car battery and 6kv out. I get to skip adding a DC to 120vAC inverter because of newer technology. It runs at a freq fo 30khz. This places a HV of stable frequency as input to the coil. The spark gap appears after the coil to enhance the shock.
I have 45 nonpolarized caps in 3 rows of 15 to equal 102uf @ 12kvac.
With the Kapanadze device running on a 9v battery I believe they have reproduced the Smith device. It is a square TPU.

--gk.