Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Absolutely @WS.
I have a finished schematic to post, hand-drawn with notes.

I have 3 clocks, a, b, c. But the original schematic shows the 3rd clock as a combination of a and b. I pondered this a long time. It looked like 4 clocks from the chips. but now I think 2! like SM said.
That would be A & B, then C would a combination. This facilitates using #1 and #2 frequencies to produce the companion wave then reading B coil to feed that into C coil. This would give amplification.
The specs state to tune 1-a, then 2-b, retry the 1-a, 2-b loop. When this is correct then tune 3-c. This is the same process as the dual pulse protocol to produce the companion wave.
This is a wonderous circuit with great flexibility. I plan to stick with this a long time for configurability. On the list is opto driven clocks and HV on the coils themselves. This will facilitate / permit the other 2 coils connection.
This schematic came to me as a puzzle and I had to spend alot of time breaking it down to build it piece meal then peer deeper into the total configuration. I also had outside conferences and suggestions.
I also have plans to solderboard this one. When you find a good circuit, put in stone.

Yes. I am glad you pointed out the outer iron wire ground. This is in the circuit but not fully configured yet. The iron core is not usable as a connection. I buried it. Now I think I screwed that up. In the pictures the core is exposed at every 120 degrees. I can get to it if need be, because it will pick up any energy hitting it and transfer unlike 2 copper wires at 90 unless electrostatic.

I have a HV electrostatic power supply to repair.

Whoever made this schematic was a real mastermind.  8)

giantkiller

e2matrix

Best laugh I've had all day !   Cats are great!!  Thanks GK

giantkiller

starcruiser

Interesting link GK, ran with it and found some interesting points about copper mass. Seems to relate to the TPU and the Kapandze device too. One article I read spoke to using a copper pipe or mass in the center and using a bifilar coil on one end and a pick coil on the other end of the pipe to convert the torsion waves back to EM. All using a static amg field and some sq wave or HV pulsing to emit the torsion waves.

So in the Kapandze device a large copper cable (stranded) is used for the mass. The HV spark is used to excite the Torsion output of the coil and a second coil is used as a static field. Something was mentioned about a 90° coil to the first (pickup?) or perhaps another coil is used? Ideas...humm

as for the TPU design a few wraps of stranded copper for the core, over wrapped coils for pickup and static field (or a neo magnet) and the core torrid is the converter (torsion field generator)?

In either case the mass & length of the coils is the key. Sweet...
Regards,

Carl