Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@GK

Man I was worried from your pretty long absence. Glad to learn that you are doing better and hope you have a quick recovery.

I am back at my bench and continue my tests with Tesla Ozone Patent style using my new huge JFETS. Have to be careful they are about 58$ each. But at last I now have fast pulsing without an internal diode. Now to match the JFET throughput and the copper masses. I will probably need some help from @gyulsan. With the right mix, I am sure this will get very very close. I am seeing new waveforms with multiple inner waveforms that I could never see with a regular mosfet. I am planning on buying 5-10 small transformers or toroids all put in parallel as the working circuit.

What I have learned recently is that when pulsing at high frequency, it is pointless working with just one toroid. The high frequency will be present in one primary or in 10 primaries or in 100 primaries just as strong because it is only resonance that has no limit to the mass it can resonate in. The problem is always grabbing it out with only one secondary so I am sure working with several primary/secondaries will work best.

All in good time.

iflewmyown

@ giantkiller,
I have a 600 lb. rotoverter on my driveway. 25 horse power 1160 rpm. It will run on an 120 volt ac lamp cord. It is supposed to pull over 30 amps at 460 volts. This is my third and largest rotoverter. I could never be sure on the small ones if my measurements were correct. Now I am sure. I tested with the Phil Woods double plug and dc motor system and just with a prony brake and analog ammeter. It is never over unity. At it's best it can be tuned to put out 1 hp using about 2% more energy than 746 watts. In other words it is a dud. Who wants a 600 lb. one horsepower motor... It has to be re-tuned for each load. Tesla was the greatest motor man who ever lived. Where is his rotoverter patent? If there is anyone who would like to prove me wrong on this they are welcome to come here and test this. I would love to be wrong. And no I won't spend any more time on it. Anyone who wants to use it may do so just as long as they come here and spend their time.
Garry

wattsup

@iflewmyown

No point in proving you are wrong, because you a right. lol
Yes they will run on peanut juice, but you won't feed an elephant.

The only way I can see this work is with a good DC motor that is modified so that you add two more brushes on the commutator that are right next to the existing pair of working brushes. This way you can get back the energy supplied to the motor and re-cycle it. This lowers the overall DC drive motor consumption while still providing the full torque to turn a generator. Now the generator would have to be double the size, meaning if you wanted to produce 1000 watts, you use a 2000 watts generator that is only loaded at 50%. This way the generator does not produce its maximum drag.

ramset

I flew
Perhaps you can share a little more on your experience here?
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=396.0
Chet
Ps Some folks claim this works !
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

iflewmyown

@Ramset,
I know some folks claim this works. It is quite impressive to see that huge hunk of metal spinning with just a tiny lamp cord. I have talked to Hector on the phone many years ago and he would never explain exactly how to self loop it. I don't believe it has been despite the claims I read. I told my electronics instructor in 1971 that I could use the reactive power in this type of circuit to produce free energy and he laughed. After many nights of experiments and study I now believe him. The rotoverter is easy to be fooled with small replications. This giant will let you see the truth. Again I say that Tesla would have done it if it were worthwhile.
Garry