Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Power of Gravity - You might find this interesting.

Started by ResinRat2, October 30, 2009, 01:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Mr. Rat,
A single ton of this heavy stuff would require 53 cubic meters of volume.

2tiger

Hi all
Why not use water.
1 liter water = 1kg
1000 liter = 1000kg = 1t

to Spoondini:
Is that the idea you red somewhere?

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3422.0

Bye

broli

Gravity is weak compared to electro-magnetism anyone who knows something about nature knows that. Even Besslers big wheels were maybe 100-300 Watt strong. Back then that was a lot of muscle power. Now it would be sufficient for a few light bulbs. The cost will in no way justify the energy production. Wheels must become ferris size to output usable energy. Weights have to be made from plutonium to keep the size down. There has to be a whole team of technicians around the clock maintaining such a dynamic mechanical behemoth.

Only a deluded person would not accept these facts. Gravity wheels are toys that will end up in museums, they won't change our energy hungry societies.

tinu

tinu

Quote from: ResinRat2 on October 30, 2009, 01:54:52 PM

Wet sand weighs approximately 2.3g/cm3 or 19.19 lbs/ gal

A single ton of this heavy stuff would require 53 cubic meters of volume.

I’m not familiar with US system. In kgms, 1ton = 1000kg, math is easier.
In the above quote there is a math error. 2.3g/cm3 would be 2.3 tons/m3. 1 such ton would require only 0.43m3.

Instead of wet sand, one may better use lead. Or even steal. Gravitational batteries are still used today although not widely; check large bridges i.e. the famous London Bridge (before its refurbishment).

Gravity is indeed weak, still hydros provide the cheapest, cleanest and one of the most reliable energy source we have. But also your knees are right…  ;)
Try multiplying mass by several hundreds km to see its real power.
Alternatively, check the size of fuel rocket tanks in comparison to the size of payload itself.

Best regards,
Tinu