Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scalar Wave - Energy

Started by mondainmax, November 02, 2009, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: Asymatrix on November 03, 2009, 05:11:44 PM
Tom Bearden might be a decent source of info on scalar

Yes, his writings on scalar weapons were a fantastic read!

IotaYodi

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

HandsOn

If you want a great scalar wave lesson or to know what they are you should look at Konstantine Meyl. he has videos on u tube. He also sells a unit that will produce both hertz and scalar waves its a small warden cliff transmitter and reciever. the scalar wave prove overunity happens look on u tube for his name.
bearden is also good. The biggest problem with scalar waves is the fact that they require a medium to travel through  (eather)! Mainstream will die before they will admit there is an eather because that is the free energy sea they have been trying to keep covered up! just look at the dead inventors they all made things that proved the eather exists from stanely meyrs to tesla, henry morey and many others. Start with U tube. just understand that an occillating potential produces two waves but the scalar wave has to be caught on a capicator because it is a point with all potential and a zero vector from what I have learned so far.sorry my spelling stinks  utube Konstantine Meyl hes a little hard to understand I think he is sweedish physicist studying scalar waves.

CompuTutor

I believe you meant:
Konstantin Meyl
Just drop that last "E" in KonstantinE

Google - 12.300 Hits:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&num=100&newwindow=1&q=Konstantin+Meyl+%2BScalar

A PDF to get you started one him:
22.7 MB (23,878,229 bytes)
http://www.scribd.com/document_downloads/24773695?extension=pdf