Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

World Bank wants to Tax me on Solar Wind, and live stock?

Started by X00013, November 07, 2009, 12:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcjunkie

The world is heating up and it is anthropological, having studied environmental science I can work it out and what is coming hence my interest in this board.

The oceans have reached a critical point, they are no longer able to absorb the extra carbon. They are also becoming acidic.
To test if I making this up just grab a handful of shells from a beach, put them in carbonated water. You can work out the results, leave the lid off too, you don't want a bomb in your kitchen.

So where did the shells go, any ideas?
You are breathing them..

Red algae will soon invade waterways and oceans. Red algae is toxic to life and its looking like a real suspect in the previous carbon borne extinction period.
Red algae loves CO2 and warm Oxygen depleted water. You will have oodles of this of Florida in the next 10 years.
Jamaca will be wiped out, Cuba, carrabean, etc all gone - dead as a door post. It also means the oil rigs will have to be sealed and shut down.

You can bitch about the bank all you like, you have a voice - vote green. I bet you vote red don't you.
Republican or not, America has poowerful media and Alex jones is way off on climate change. There is no conspiracy, only a few bankers cashing in and that stupid American Plutocracy run by Frikken Goldman Sachs are going for it. Science has been warning the politicians for 30 years, they started listening 15 years ago and they still don't get it.

If we don't get CO2 down to 2 tones per person per year - we are all gone! The entire food chain will simply fail..

jadaro2600

Quote from: pcjunkie on November 14, 2009, 09:37:49 AM
Red algae loves CO2 and warm Oxygen depleted water. You will have oodles of this of Florida in the next 10 years.

wouldn't red algae take care of the co2 problem though?  As i understand it, the oceanic red algae tend to utilize HCO3 more so than CO2...  the metabolic similarities differ from land based and ocean based, not only this, but the seems to have less sophisticated organelles as well as reproduce sexually...in other words, they amass gelatinously, and become prone to predation ( some people even eat them - given that they aren't the cyanide prone varieties )

Red tides are indeed bad things.

pcjunkie

Quote from: Loner on November 14, 2009, 07:10:05 PM
Please...

Planet is Cooling, not warming.  Check actual scientific facts, not media
propaganda.  I would like to think those around here could identify a scam.

I suppose you heard that from America?
You would have been completely mislead, The total mean average for Earth is 0.75 degrees C warmer and already its causing havoc everywhere. Wait until its 1.5 degrees warmer.

Frog in pot and the gas is on and corporate America and right wing loonies are hijacking the science. And so are the bankers.

Quote from: jadaro2600 on November 14, 2009, 03:21:31 PM
wouldn't red algae take care of the co2 problem though?  As i understand it, the oceanic red algae tend to utilize HCO3 more so than CO2...  the metabolic similarities differ from land based and ocean based, not only this, but the seems to have less sophisticated organelles as well as reproduce sexually...in other words, they amass gelatinously, and become prone to predation ( some people even eat them - given that they aren't the cyanide prone varieties )

Red tides are indeed bad things.
Marine red algae is toxic as hell but like mushrooms some can kill others do not Cyano bacteria are deadly and are also unable to populate readily in oxygen rich water. They will digest carbon but it will kill everything else as it does so particularly in oxygen depleted waters above 30 deg C.

By the way there is a 3000 kl long shoreline in Western Australia made up of fossilized cyano bacteria. You can research that if you want. There are also shore lines around the world at 6 and 8 meters - the actual sea level of where the water will be if 50% of the ice melts, another shoreline is 90 meters and 100 meters above seal level, this is where all the water will be if all the ice melts. They didn't make it up, its happened before and everything dies..

All this is real, its just a pity the science has been hijacked by bankers and asshole politicians. We need a carbon tax on industries that produce it so they will become uneconomical and also to push green technology and the 40 million jobs its going to create globally however, that tax should be used locally to invest and assist in green technology not allocated as a bribe payment to a world bank and a world government plutocracy made up of asshole politicians and banking interests from pricks like Rockefeller, Goldman sachs (assholes) and Rothschild family cartel. These gits deserve to be broken up, sold and redistributed but thats another story.
We only have one shot at this, we either do it or risk everything we know. there is no going back once it begins to self perpetuate.

http://www.theage.com.au/environment/speculation-rife-as-birds-wash-ashore-20091114-ifo8.html
http://www.whoi.edu/redtide/

Warming from science, not the paid for corporate voice republican loony swill American fascist press to which the entire world outside America can see clearly for what it is and its obvious agenda and hate/ fear mongering. The world laughs at it, don't even turn your tv on. It just reminds me of preists warning of death, fire, judgement and brimstone because youare not Christians and they say it over and over and over and. Woops controversy = profits..ahah!
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2715291.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2727469.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2715030.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2373958.htm

The Aquatic (fresh water) equivalent is Blue Green algae. These are rife in Australia and have been for some time. Rivers are fouled and you can't swim in them. 

jadaro2600

I'm not entirely sure that a carbon tax is a good incentive - it actually seems like the straw that breaks the camels back.  It's hard enough to breath as it is, much less having to compete with the neighbor's gas guzzler...

As it stands, the implications of such ideas are already taking place - as we speak and go on, etc, most new mass transportation vehicles are being outfitted with new catalytic converters which employ the use of chlorine to reduce the 'bureaucratically' established emissions.  Have we stopped to think that chlorine might just be WORSE than the urea that they were previously reeking of?

pcjunkie

Well that is the most objective links I can hand out without bible thumping you with a few hundred papers that deal with specific elements of CO2 and CH4 sequestration, cycling and quantitative gains.

Let me say this.

Regardless of what the bankers want, regardless of what the oligarchy wants, we have a chance to better ourselves, to live a cleaner energy independent life when no company can send you monthly bills. Big Coal, Oil, Power, money is all but finished.

In 30 years time a house will keep warm, keep you dry and keep you fed, the lights on, the cookers hot and the car ready and charged.

Your choice! People want independence - here comes the dawn of battery powered everything..

But one has to wonder.
When you see total bullshit like this supported by these so called scientists that support "alternative" theories.

Its so wrong its not funny. California in a single day outputs more CO2 than Hawaii will in a month.
The total volume of CO2 on a volcano is 4%.
The order of volume humans are pumping out is 1000 times more than all the worlds active volcanoes.
Someone needs to do their frikken research before folling the FUD mantra.

No more images Stephan?