Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

LMAO

The only discoveries you think you made are the ones in your head. Nothing works. You've proved that yourself. You try to make people think that you are so intelligent, yet none of you projects ever work  The discoveries that you think you made have all been done before. Nothing new for us old guys.

BTW, I have as many working OU devices as you do.

Coldplay, are you kidding me, those guys suck. Can't you do better than that?

innovation_station

SURE I CAN MR MAG WE CAN TURN IT INTO A BOOM BOX THRED ... AND KNOCK THE BLIND ONES WALLS DOWN .. LOL

LOOKS LIKE YOUR FIRST IN LINE ....  I DIDNT EXPECT A LINE UP LOL .......

I KNOW YOU MUST BE OK AT MATH

FIRST A AA BATTERY TO A 650F ULTRACAP ...  TO WHAT VALUE WILL IT CHARGE THE CAP EE MR.M?

RIGHT IT IS SO BIG THE CAP IT WILL DRAIN THE AA BATTERY ... RIGHT AND IT DOES NOT FILL THE CAP AND THE BATTERY IS DEAD RIGHT!   

SO THE CAP HOLDS A LOT OF POWER SHEESH ...  IF THE QUOTED #ARE CORRECT ITS 5400W  AT 2.7VDC...  YIKES THAT A BIT OF POWER    NOW IM NOT A ROCKET SICENTIEST HECK I CANT EVEN SPELL WELL BUT  THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY A 1.5VAA CAN FILL THAT CAP TO 2.7VDC ... IS THERE

WELL INDEED THERE IS MR.M   AND I CAN REPETE THE PROCESS MANY TIMES B4 THE AA GOES DEAD ...  WHAT .. IT CANT BE ... NO WAY ITS NOT POSIBLE ...   O BUT IT IS MR.M

IF YOU SIR WOULD CRACK OUT YOUR MOLDY MONEY AND PUT YOUR FINGERS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ...  MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING .... MAYBE ... LOL  :D

MR.M  CAN YOU DO SOME MATH FOR US UNEDUCATED ONES LIKE MYSELF .. ...

I WILL SHOW YOU A PICTURE CAN YOU CALCULATE THE WATTS STORED AND AVABIL FOR USE AS OUTPUT

TO CLAIRIFLY THIS IT IS THE BANK OF CAPS ON THE RIGHT ....

THANK YOU MR.M..  :)

W

I CAN CALC IT 4 U AS I BELEACE YOU MAY INCORRECTLY DO IT ..

48CAPS X 650F =31200F ON RESERVE ...  NOW  WATTS IF IT IS 5400W AND IM NOT 100 PERCENT ON THAT YET  THEN THAT WILL EQUAL 259200 WATTS ... USE IT FAST USE IT SLOW ... IT IS POWER ...  ;)

NOT BAD FOR THE !CUBE PORTABLE POWER SYSTEM ...  I AINT FIZZING AT THOSE OU PUTS ..

AND I HAVE DESIGNED A RING WICH IS CLOSED LOOPED SO I DONT EVEN NEED BATTERIES PEROID!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

FreeEnergy

that's ATTENTION_STATION for you! lol

MrMag

That's a great Capacitor bank. It will hold quite a punch.

No. If you hook the battery directly to the capacitor, the battery will charge the capacitor to the voltage that is in the battery and no more. Well the capacitor may be a couple of millivolts more but that's all. It will not drain the battery.

There are many ways to increase the voltage in the capacitor above the say 1.5 volts. Pulse a step-up transformer, use a joule thief... and probably many more ways. I would like to know how you plan on loading the capacitor to the 5400 Watts. Once the amperage in the capacitor matches the amperage loading it. How will you force more into the capacitor? I could be wrong though. I am talking 30 year old technology. :)

Put my fingers where my mouth is? I've already told you that I've been doing it for over 30 years. How long have you been doing this? If there is anyone who should be putting their fingers where their mouth is, it's you. You talk a good, well not that good of a story. But if anyone questions you, they are the idiots and fools.

I can't calculate the power in the capacitors in the picture. What size are they, how many are there, and how are they connected. Maybe you can show me a schematic of them and then I can calculate the power. Oh wait, you don't do drawings. The only drawings you ever posted are scribbles that came from your Daughter.

Maybe you can try a simple test for me and give me your results. Take a 1.5 VDC battery, any size and short it out through a heavy load for 2 seconds. Now take your super Capacitor and do the same thing. Now measure the voltage of the battery and the capacitor.

MrMag

Quote from: innovation_station on November 10, 2009, 08:35:32 PM

I CAN CALC IT 4 U AS I BELEACE YOU MAY INCORRECTLY DO IT ..

48CAPS X 650F =31200F ON RESERVE ...  NOW  WATTS IF IT IS 5400W AND IM NOT 100 PERCENT ON THAT YET  THEN THAT WILL EQUAL 259200 WATTS ... USE IT FAST USE IT SLOW ... IT IS POWER ...  ;)

NOT BAD FOR THE !CUBE PORTABLE POWER SYSTEM ...  I AINT FIZZING AT THOSE OU PUTS ..

AND I HAVE DESIGNED A RING WICH IS CLOSED LOOPED SO I DONT EVEN NEED BATTERIES PEROID!

You can't calculate it without knowing how it's all connected. Are they all in series, parallel or series/parallel which I think is the later.
Where did you get the picture and what is it used for?

See, now that's funny. You wanted to calculate it because I was going to do it wrong.