Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capillary Energy Source

Started by Azorus, November 09, 2009, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

While using thermal dynamics does increase the energy output with this you don't need it.  both pipes have to be submergered, and you do need a lot of water to make it effecint(but look at coal power plants and how much water they use).  Output is controled by increase in air pressure, and how many capillary tubes you use.  Once move it is important for me to point out that the lower tank is sealed and has a positive increase in air pressure,  the upper trough is open and therefore has a lower air pressure than the bottom.

Azorus

One last point that I want to point out before another post about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_dynamics

please read and refer to this if you have a question about how fluids under a higher pressure flow toward fluids under a lower pressure.

Azorus

If anyone is testing this can they please post there results.

Creativity

Quote from: Azorus on November 09, 2009, 07:57:43 AM
the difference in what you did and what i did.

There is no wicking effect, the capillary pipe is filled to the top with capillary tubing.  water will rise up due to capillary effect.  the open pipe is a large open pipe, no capillary tubing in side of it.  another important note is that if you increase pressure in the bottom of mine it forces water up as it does in yours through both tubes, this breaks the surface tension in the capillary tubing pipe, but not in the open pipe because it is to wide.  the last thing i want to piont out is the upper water trough is open, not allowing for air pressure to equall out.

If u have read the link i posted u would come to the conclusion. Ok, i will give it in straight words. Whether it is a capillary pipe or a normal pipe, it takes the same pressure from the bottom (or under pressure from the top) to rise the liquid to the same level. Do the experiment as i did, see for urself.

In this light u can substitute the capillary in ur design with a simple pipe and u will have the same result, that is no free lunch. Just build a simple proof of concept to rise the water, u will see for urself.

PS: wicking effect is in fact capillary effect
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Azorus

@Creativity

I'm sorry your idea does not work the way you want it to..

Capillary energy source uses the capillary effect to raise the surface of the water in the capillary pipe.  When you increase the air pressure in the lower water tank it displaces water out of the top of the capillary tube because of the raised surface, and the fact that higher pressures move towards lower air pressure.  I am sorry that you don't understand what has been written and you keep refering back to your failed experiment.

Those that understand that the upper trough is not sealed, thus creating a lower air pressure, can understand that water should flow out and down the open pipe. 

You see unlike your failed wicking experiment where you had a sealed system, this one is only sealed on the lower water tank allowing a diferencial of air pressure.  But thanks for your coments they keep the thread going.