Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

alufoil cell

Started by hartiberlin, April 06, 2005, 02:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hmm,
this cell now seems to be pretty neat !

Today now 16:13 pm the cell is at 0.48 Volts at the 100 Ohm load.
The load was on there all the time now.
Seems this cell is getting better and better.

When I have again some more free time in May,
I will build a really big alufoil cell like a capacitor and
see what this will deliver..

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Walter Hofmann

hi stefan,
you see like i sayd just let it run, the most fellows stopt the first time where they experienced this low voltage to until I told them not to do. but this effect is after my expierience just seen on cells which have my graphite- poly mix in there.
after my un-counted experiements the cells whould come back even under load up to around 80% of the startup voltage under load. there whould allways be a changing of the outpu voltage for about 50 to 100 mV, mostly the more the voltage degrease the higher they increase afterwards, strange but a fact.
with my own alloy is the increase of the voltage even higher, up to 30 % more.
Overall it is very fascinating and the running time under load exceed's that of any other battery many times.
the low working voltage can easely be compensated with series of more cells.
In regards to bigger cells it is my experience that out of economical reason it is much more practical to put a few smaler cells in parallel for higher current. I did put a very big cell together with more then 750 gr or 1 1/2 lb of my powder mix, three alloy plates in the size of 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches and five graphite plates of the same size the total size with the container was 6 x 8 x 6 inches and the result was only 750 mA short circuit thats what I get with a AG-c ell of the size of 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 inch and with the use of only 4 oz (120 gr) of the powdermix three of this cells paralell brings allready a little more then 2 amp short circuit.
greetings
walt

hartiberlin

My alufoil cell is now up to 0.5 Volts !
Still since a few days on the 100 Ohm load with
no rest !

It is getting better and better !

Will report more in detail in Mid of May,
when I have again more free time.

Regards, Stefan.

Walter Hofmann

hi stefan,
thats what I am talking about, that the cells wich have some of my power powder mix show all this increasevoltage under load condion's results what cells without dont do.
my test cell here did run yesterday the second time thru a absolut low voltage which was at 10pm by 0.539V, this morning after 8 hours it is allready back up to 0.549V. this makes the total running time under load with a 47 ohm resistor now to 647 hours.this is a equivalent of 7.8 Amp hours.
Did you take the time running from your alu foil cell and figure out how much you allready got?
greetings
walt

hartiberlin

Hi,
my Alufoil cell is now up to 0.56 Volts now again at the 100
Ohm load. it now has risen since about 4 days all in all on the 100 Ohm
load contineously !
It seems the cell is formating itsself while it dries a bit...
Maybe there is a special crystalisation at the molecular level
when the cell dries and produces crystals surfaces which convert
heat to electrical energy somehow.

Regards, Stefan.