Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coil self-induction and questions

Started by forest, November 22, 2009, 04:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Can somebody tell me  how we know what voltage and how much power generate coil due to flyback when disconnected from power source ?
Another problem bothering me is : if we have two capacitors of equal energy stored but one is low voltage bigger capacity ,second is hv low capacity and coil flyback energy is directed to each of them separately what will happen ? can we charge completely capacitor from coil flyback impulse (I mean impulse generated when coil is disconnected from DC power source) How we can compute that energy or time required to stora exactly such energy in coil ? Can such coil flyback damage capacitor ?

jadaro2600

A coil operating independently from the integrated circuit will eventually charge to the characteristics of the coil, but it it's shorted across the coil, it discharges as soon as it charges, which is why we use diodes to keep this from shorting back.

The coil would / should flyback just as much as it flies forward, so to speak, the characteristics of the coil determine the final product.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but voltages will vary from the source when using diodes because of the voltage drop.

forest

;D
I solved this problem . The solution is to use series resonant circuit. Now the only queston which remain is : in series and parallel LC resonant circuits working at resonant frequency (as always when allowed) energy is stored alternately in capacitor and coil.

In which part of period of oscillation the energy is in coil and in which it is stored in capacitor ?