Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Huge Bombshell !!! - Global Warming Exposed As Scam

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 24, 2009, 04:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

This needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Its only one group. Plus the hacker themselves may have changed some of it. It all needs to be looked at what they did. But to say its a huge bombshell and all global warming data is a scam is nothing but sensationalism. You have already tried and convicted them without a trial.
A much bigger concern for me is natural resources and the population explosion. In the future dont discount genocide by those country's in control of the resources. 
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Cap-Z-ro

And the same to you...read "ALL" of the presented material...or are you a purposly cherry picking ?

There are many pegs on the hatstand...

Regards...

Azorus

While climate change is real.  The real question is it man made?  What the hackers exposed is evidence that this group of "scientist" where altering data for there purpose.  Whichever side of the issue you are on you should be Infuriated that a group of "professionals" posted fraud onto the world and are getting away with it.

Pirate88179

Actually, the correct term is "Man Caused Global Warming" and this does not exist.  Over 35,000 climate scientists signed a petition saying just this.  The earth has had heating and cooling periods through out it's history.  Funny that the real data shows a cooling since the industrial revolution of some 1.01 degrees.  Also, CO2 is not a poison gas as the US EPA now says it is.  Al Gore's, and others, "documentaries" showing the glaciers calving as evidence of global warming.  Funny thing about this is that glaciers do calve BUT only when they are advancing due to a cooling trend as in a coming ice age.  Glaciers do NOT calve when they melt, they just melt.  This is simple earth science that anyone who can read can find out for themselves.

Also, Polar Bears do not drown, they can swim for over 80 miles so that bear in the water in Al's video did not drown.

A video documentary team was aboard a cruise ship last week on a cruise down in the south pacific waters to document the terrors of global warming.  Well, that cruise ship got stuck in the frozen sea and, they said it will take about a week or more for icebreakers to set them free again.  Also note that this is the summer time down there.  Gee, I hate that for them.

We do need the truth and all you have to do is read a little bit on your own to see that this is nothing more than a world wide scam in a very large power grab.

I am glad those hackers published what they have found.

By the way, the "scientists" have already confirmed that those e-mails as published are accurate representations of what they had written so, the hackers did not doctor them.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

eastcoastwilly

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 25, 2009, 04:48:36 AM

"Also, Polar Bears do not drown, they can swim for over 80 miles so that bear in the water in Al's video did not drown."

The photo in question was actually taken on a warm day in August.

http://newsbusters.org/node/11879