Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Huge Bombshell !!! - Global Warming Exposed As Scam

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 24, 2009, 04:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 25, 2009, 06:33:03 PM
Geeze Paul can't you read?  Those emails are all over the place now and they were fudging the numbers (data) to make it look like it has been warming when IN FACT it has been cooling.

You make claims without any references. You use words such as "they."  Are you accusing all climatologist of fudging their data? How about the data over the decades shown on video taken by documentary shows? Did they go back and use SGI to edit the videos? Decades of video footage of glaciers shown on countless TV documentary shows has proven the glaciers are retreating, thinning, and disappearing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Satellite_Temperatures.png

So, this is probably why it did not occur to him.  They have admitted to doing it, now that the cat is out of the bag, so what is not to believe then about this?  The UN based ALL of their findings on this falsified data.  Enough said.

This has been a scam since day one and now everyone that can read should know.  The 39,000 scientists that signed that petition was already enough proof for me but this should confirm it for even the most dense people out there who are desperately clinging to a failed hoax, which was never science from day one.

More claims. FYI, first you wrote that it was 35,000. Now you write 39,000.

Paul

http://globalfreeenergy.info/2009/11/25/motives-to-hush-global-warming/

Pirate88179

Ummm Paul...More are signing every day so, would it not make sense that the number goes up?  You know...simple addition?  Hello?  That number is expected to be over 50,000 by the end of the year.  But, if you read you would know this.

My information is factual so I need not post websites that have an agenda like you are doing.  The facts are out there, either look for them, or don't I don't really care.

And yes, all of the climatologists involved in the Anglia reports did fudge the numbers as evidenced by the emails that are now published...umm..let's see...everywhere.  So, even you can read them if you so choose.  But, it does not fit your agenda so you won't, and that's just fine with me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 25, 2009, 08:02:24 PM
Ummm Paul...More are signing every day so, would it not make sense that the number goes up?  You know...simple addition?  Hello?  That number is expected to be over 50,000 by the end of the year.

Once again you make claims without a single reference. The fact that wrote 35,000, then 39,000, followed by the excuse "simple addition? Hello?" speaks for itself.

Can you show a reference that states 35,000 or 39,000 or 50,000 climatologist have signed something?  And what did they sign? Can you show that Bill? You know, a peer reviewed reference?

You keep throwing around this number that the temperature has actually increased. I know better. It is a fact that glaciers are melting around the world, not only at the poles. I've provided the references in other posts. Once again, I'll ask you to show your references?

But, if you read you would know this.

I know, I know, you read this on the Internet. Is that where you get your "factual" data from, Bill, the Internet?  ;)

My information is factual so I need not post websites that have an agenda like you are doing.  The facts are out there, either look for them, or don't I don't really care.

It so happens to be so "factual" that you can't post it, right? And what "agenda" might you be accusing me of?  Trying to help save the natural environment and countless animal lives and other species? Yes, I'm guilty of trying to do that.

And yes, all of the climatologists involved in the Anglia reports did fudge the numbers as evidenced by the emails that are now published...umm..let's see...everywhere.  So, even you can read them if you so choose.  But, it does not fit your agenda so you won't, and that's just fine with me.

And how many climatologists might that be, Bill?  Please, provide something besides claims.

Paul

poynt99

This has been a scam since day one and now everyone that can read should know.  The 39,000 scientists that signed that petition was already enough proof for me but this should confirm it for even the most dense people out there who are desperately clinging to a failed hoax, which was never science from day one.

Bill

Golly Bill. You believe 39,000 scientists without question? How can you do that without building a model of the earth and testing it yourself? (Don't flame me, it's sarcasm).

You know, when I read your quoted paragraph above, I chuckled and I couldn't help but see how aptly it applies to Gadget and his GJT, only in that case, you're NOT listening to the scientists.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Cap-Z-ro

This fraud could very well be the lynch pin to blowing the lid off this global take over scheme.

This 'FOIA' person who leaked the 'smoking gun' emails is likely just the first of others to follow suit.

Regards...