Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well we are all here to learn ...

and i can plainly tell .. much about you from how you speek..

thank you  your doing a great .. job ill leave you to it   

i hope we can find a easy simple cheep solution .. that could employ the WORLD....

we live in the best times and bairly know it ..  but the planet is stressed ... 

she is #1 with out earth what we got ?   not much eh...

TIME TO HEAL THE PLANET!

W

@ bill im prety sure .. your on 1 of the next trips ... we will see who returns .. you will know who has ... as  there a$$ will be lit!  lol  meaning ... they will be cutting some rugg..  as i understand this will go on for some time ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

ResinRat2

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

silverfish

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 03, 2009, 07:03:19 PM
I can't imagine why you would say that. Noah E. Robinson is on the faculty of OISM, which circulated the Oregon Petition, a petition" against global warming. OISM is headed by Dr. Arthur B. Robinson who lectures on global warming skepticism at the Heartland Institute, a conservative/libertarian free-market think tank that often funds global warming-skeptical research and is funded in part by ExxonMobil, a petroleum company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Institute_of_Science_and_Medicine

It goes on the say, "31,000 American scientists opposed, on scientific grounds, to the hypothesis of "human-caused global warming"  Key word is "Human-caused."  This is not about if global warming is real. The data is overwhelming that global warming is real. The temperatures are increasing. This is about what's causing it.

It's getting interesting in here folks. Big oil.

Paul

Interesting. So how do we explain emails in which CRU scientists, the body that provides much of the foundational global warming data for the UN IPCC, discuss how they conducted meetings with Shell Oil in order to enlist them as a “strategic partner” while getting them to bankroll pro-man made global warming research.

The emails reveal that the CRU was also trying to get money from oil giants British Petroleum and Exxon-Mobil, under its former identity as Esso.

A “Copenhagen Communiqué” put out by leaders of over 500 global corporations in advance of the summit calls for a global carbon tax to be implemented via a carbon trading system. Al Gore will personally benefit from this to the tune of billions, while the call to 'de-carbonise the economies of
developed countries' could destroy living standards and lead to high levels of unemployment.

It also calls for carbon emissions to be cut by 50-80 per cent, that could directly impact living standards - I'd say drastically.

Exxon Mobil Chief Rex Tillerson has called for a direct tax on carbon emissions.

"It is easier and more politically expedient to support a cap-and-trade approach, because the public will never figure out where it is hitting them,” he said. “They will just know they hurt somewhere in their pocketbook,” he added, pointing out that he disagreed with this convoluted method of introducing a carbon tax, arguing instead that it would be more successful to openly propose a straight carbon tax.

Paul, I admire your work, which is very interesting. But I respectfully disagree with your view that global temperatures are increasing. If they are increasing, why did the CRU scientists delete their data, prevent public access to it, and bemoan the fact that temperatures are dropping and that they could do nothing about it? Not only is there evidence of peer pressure and fraud here, but also deliberate efforts to manipulate computer code in their favour - and there are also conversations which discuss soliciting funding from the very Big Oil which you claim is behind the so-called 'anti-global warmists'.

Azorus

Carbon tax just sounds like another way for me to get stuck with the bill, so ya it will prolly pass.  I mean seriously it is just another way to scuffle money around so the average consumer can get it up the butt more.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 07, 2009, 01:02:53 PM
Darn Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming#Believe_global_warming_is_primarily_caused_by_natural_processes

I feel in good company.

RR2

But in the minority nonetheless. I've already provided the wikipedia link and references that states 75% of scientists believe the main cause of global warming is due to humanity.

Paul