Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UK Inquiry: Blair Conspired with Bush to Plot Iraq Invasion

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 26, 2009, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Blair lied and lied again: 10 days before Iraq invasion PM knew Saddam couldn't use WMDs

More here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230824/Iraq-fourth-

This is really starting to get interesting...north american mainstream media can't keep ignoring this forever.

Considering how riled the british public will be his can only end in a war crimes trial or an apparent suicide.

I wonder who he would be encountering upon his 'arrival'...maybe he will get to spend eternity existing among dead people with blown off body parts.

Just wondering out loud.

I know I'm mocking him...but I just cannot help, I'm so incensed with him Bush and the others.  I was there ringing the bell on the net, of their pre-invasion lies and distortions.

Bliar murdered all those people to obtain a criminally agreed upon hidden agenda, and he deserved whatever his karma hands him.

My scorn will seem mild in comparison to the roasting the late night skits on tv are going to give him...once he finally gets in the media cross hairs. 

Regards...

MasterPlaster

I have travelled the world far and wide and have spoken to all kinds of people every where. In the UK proportion of sheeple is exeedingly high.

The most extreme people here read the Guardian and think they have become extra informed. Just count the number of videos the Brits have made against the NWO and the Illuminati. Pityful. Sorry but this worm will not turn.

Cap-Z-ro

Never before has there so much clear evidence of mass murder and treason.

I'm counting on that to be the tipping point among the previously oblivious and uninformed segment of society.

This time its just too in your face' to fade away as before.

Regards...

jikwan

tony bliar

the priest turns to the groom.....
do you, take this woman, in all her worldly conditions to be your wife
until the weapons of mass destruction be found!?
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Cap-Z-ro

Wasn't all this around the same time that a couple of million was deposited in Bliar's bank acc ?

Recent figures released make the number of Iraqi lives lost at over one million...that makes Bliar's payoff rate at just over fifty cents for each Iraqi.

The amount of dead british troops is not known to me at this time. 

" LONDON: A ''smoking gun'' memo warning Tony Blair of the illegality of a military invasion of Iraq was written eight months before the war and has been handed to the Chilcot inquiry. "

http://www.smh.com.au/world/smoking-gun-memo-suggests-blair-lied-20091129-jz15.html

Regards...