Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I am very interested in building this device but need the details in english.I can only read a little spanish.Not enough to build this device.It seems there was once english translation here.I have tried to convert the pdf files to txt files but no luck there yet.I need some help please.Triffid

hansvonlieven

PDF filea are graphic images, you cannot convert them to text. The only way I found is via a printout and OCR and then straighten out the text by correcting the misreads.

It is a massive amount of work. I should know, I have just completed a transcription this way of Clara Bloomfield Moore's Book "Keely and his Discoveries", all 400+ pages. It took months.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hansvonlieven

G'day again,

I have copied a couple of images from the main file, they are below. One is the circuit diagram, the other a photo of the coils to create the resonant circuit to match the antenna input. (I guess)

I hope this helps and someone can do something with it.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Localjoe

Ahh you will love me for this... scan soft pdf pro will let you que something silly like 200 or 300 pdf's at a rip and do batch conversion to word lotus or any other popular flavor, it will also keep any embedded pics nicely. Basicly just give it an output directory and file format and it goes to town .. I used it to batch convert about 20 pdfs and then do word searches ... took like 10 mins. ;D
                                                                                                                  Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

triffid

Thanks guys to the two of you.About I year ago I found plans for a battery charger from the air.I will post the web address later.I never dreamed about a 5 kw unit.With a 5kw unit I guess a guy could power an electric car plus his house.I am very eager to build more than a battery charger.triffid.