Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: triffid on November 11, 2008, 01:26:04 PM
I mean't to say  250 microwatts not milliwatts and maybe its not possible to hook up 20 crystal sets in series.Sorry .I did get .04 volts from one crystal set.Free energy to me anyway.Triffid

its not really "free", what is being collected is energy broadcast by public radio towers,
if millions of crystal radio sets were to suddenly get wired up to collect this energy, the radio station would have to increase their tower output
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Qwert

I have mailed some questions to a guy who is the subject of this thread, using his e-mail addresses I found on his web-site. In return I received this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Marek

Thanks for see my web site of the Ionospheric system, yes , you are aright, there is not files for download, however here is a mirror in spanish with spanish available files you can download and translate, the english web site is under construction and all web sites must be updated and I do it when I have time

The spanish mirror is:

http://energiaradiante.tk

There is 2 options for you can get one of this devices, or the starting 5 KW version we build in the past, the first is you can get the plans, schemmes and building guide of this device for you can build this device for yourself in your country, in that case, we can do a cultural exchange for pieces and components I need for build or give more performance to others systems now days I am testing and building, in fact, I can send a listing with the pieces and components I need and you choice some item for send. The second  option is send to you a builded unit of the kilowatts you need, in that case I need to know in what country you are for know the sending costs

There is too much variants in this devices type, for example some time ago we test using a yaggi antenna tuned to 7 MHz, we send pulses at that frequency and it travels around the Earth following multiple reflections between the Earth Surface and Ionosphere until the pulses returns rear the antenna, a complete cycle, that cycle timing is about 1/12 of second and then the antenna sends other pulse to 7 MHz adding more power to the previous pulse and then for each cycle power is increasing for this resonance method and the 7 MHz signal go down in power and amplitude and the 7,8 Hz component increases in amplitude and power and so with this method we get 12 KW in the first testings

For understand how works this principles you can see this video show a similar case:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=5540717206741162529&q=marcos+magnets

You can see there, 3 permanent magnets and the maximal vibration is at 7,8 Hz and if the electromagnet send the variable frequency pulses can be in feedback with that mechannical vibrations the power output in the same will be too high

I am placed in Argentina this days

Thanks for you time and atention

Bests regards to Chicago USA

Juan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Marek

triffid

It looks like this 7.8 hz vibration could be used to power an electric motor.You input the 7.8 hz current and get more power out than you put in. Just dreaming out loud here.Triffid

gyulasun

Quote from: Qwert on January 29, 2009, 11:53:36 AM

There is too much variants in this devices type, for example some time ago we test using a yaggi antenna tuned to 7 MHz, we send pulses at that frequency and it travels around the Earth following multiple reflections between the Earth Surface and Ionosphere until the pulses returns rear the antenna, a complete cycle, that cycle timing is about 1/12 of second and then the antenna sends other pulse to 7 MHz adding more power to the previous pulse and then for each cycle power is increasing for this resonance method and the 7 MHz signal go down in power and amplitude and the 7,8 Hz component increases in amplitude and power and so with this method we get 12 KW in the first testings

Hi,

My understanding on wave propagation is that it depends on various conditions like Sun-spot numbers, on day or night time, seasons etc.  And it is very very uncertain and rare that on 7MHz (or on some other short-wave frequency) a dependable and stable multiple reflection can occur so that the transmitted signal comes back to the rear of the antenna that emitted the signal, going round the Earth by the reflections.  I do not say it is impossible but very rare.  Of course by using many kWs of transmitting power chances might be improved but then overall efficiency is in question.

So if you could ask Juan what actual test results he experienced with this method and how much gain he may have had?  It would also be interesting to learn what circuits he used around the 7.8Hz (first Schumann resonance) to extract useful energy?

Thanks,  Gyula

Charlie_V

For a 7.8Hz LC circuit, you either need a really big capacitor, really big coil, or both.  It would not be easy.  I don't see how a radiation wave could travel around the globe and produce standing waves.  Even if you used the ground/ionosphere as a wave guide, and could somehow bounce the waves back and forth like a giant fiber-optic cable, your still losing energy from the source by radiating the waves.  A non-radiating ground wave would work so much better, and very little energy would be lost due to radiation - since there wouldn't be radiation.