Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on September 09, 2009, 01:26:49 AM
Try this with near zero volts.

Keely found that water will explode at a frequency of 42,712.2 Hz .
I may be wrong here, but I think he used sound rather than
EM waves.

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: Paul-R on September 09, 2009, 01:06:42 PM
I may be wrong here, but I think he used sound rather than
EM waves.

Well, something interesting would happen at that frequency..

People who get alot of h2o use resonance..this is pretty much where the glass breaks when a singer sings.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on September 10, 2009, 01:42:54 AM
Well, something interesting would happen at that frequency.. ...
...People who get alot of h2o use resonance..this is pretty much where the glass breaks when a singer sings.
The same thing as By Scouts crossing a wooden bridge with their marching strides out of cadence, so the bridge stays in one piece.  I did that once on a camping trip.

lltfdaniel is correct in his example.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Mem

Tesla_2006:
Hi, there is a web site show an antenna can get up to 5 KW power levels or any more power from Ionosphere

http://radiantenergy.tk

By resonance of the natural electrical system of the Earth about 7,8 Hz the device can magnify your initial power pulses at ilimited levels

Bye, regards
----------------------------------------------------
YOU WICKED MAN FROM CHILI: 

JUAN, YOU TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SEND WHAT YOU PROMISED!!! YOU LIAR SON OF A BITCH !!! 

WARNING EVERYONE: THIS MAN IS A THIEF HE PUT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS  HERE AND HE IS LOOKING FOR VICTIMS. IF YOU SEND HIM EMAIL, HE LATER WILL ASK YOU THAT HE CAN BUILD ONE OF THESE "NUCLEAR POWERED" FREE ENERGY DEVICES, ALL IS B.S. DON'T FALL FOR IT. HE IS CON, AND THIEF. HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR HIS DEEDS.

I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS THAT HE SEND ME FROM CHILI IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT.

JUAN, YOU WICKED MAN, YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE OF YOUR ILL DEEDS. I AM AFTER YOU TO EXPOSE YOU WHERE YOU GO ON WWW.   

IF EVER MEET YOU IN PERSON, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN !!!

I HAVE CONTACT CHILI POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILED CHARGES AGAINST YOU!!!

Paul-R

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on September 10, 2009, 12:43:53 PM
The same thing as By Scouts crossing a wooden bridge with their marching strides out of cadence, so the bridge stays in one piece.  I did that once on a camping trip.

lltfdaniel is correct in his example.

--Lee
Yes. The Tacoma Narrows bridge. Should be on YouTube.