Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wicking Works

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, December 02, 2009, 02:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 02, 2009, 11:40:54 PM
A. and B. are sealed, this creates a higher vacuum up top than the lower water in B., the vacuum at the top chamber B. will cause the water to be drawn up from device E. which is only allowed to flow one way.

should be pretty easy to verify, I will see about finding a one way valve somewhere.

I think the same law that causes water to seek its own level will prevent the siphoning.  The one way valve would keep water from pouring out into the reservoir, true, but the force from the siphon would not be strong enough to get water into the tank from the reservoir.

Azorus

I'm getting some Acrylic pipes in, I think I can swing making this one too.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Azorus on December 03, 2009, 12:55:52 PM
I'm getting some Acrylic pipes in, I think I can swing making this one too.

keep us posted.

lumen

What, you guys are nutz!
The vacuum at the top of B is the greatest, and it would be much easier for the water to simply draw back up the short siphon tube than draw all the way from the bottom of tube B.

That's my thought  :o

broli

Actually the water doesn't want to leave the hose since atmospheric pressure is pushing it back. This is like inverting a cup filled with water, where the pressure of the atmosphere is much bigger than the pressure of the water + the little air that is left.